Glen Conley

Submitted by KB on 11/13/04 at 12:34 AM. ( ) 65.161.239.4

I've been reading your articles and looking at your microscopic photos, and they are fascinating. I wish I could understand them better! It's my brain, though, not your communicating, that is lacking. My son understands them; he's a senior in high school, and taking chemistry. I'm going to keep studying the information, because this is stuff that I've wondered about since I started tanning (the simple stuff, not the complex stuff!) I mean I've wondered stuff like what actually is happening in the tanning process. Thanks much for writing it down for us, and providing the links. I will keep trying to learn!

Return to Tanning Category Menu

KB,

This response submitted by Glen Conley on 11/13/04 at 5:38 AM. ( g.conley@verizon.net ) 68.238.7.39

you are most welcome.

It sure makes understanding easier once a person is actually able to see what has happened.

I'm planning on adding more over time.

I look forward to it

This response submitted by KB on 11/13/04 at 1:16 PM. ( ) 65.161.239.4

I have my great grandfather's microscope from the 1890's, which still works, even though it's missing some of the different sized lenses. Maybe one of these days I will try to look at my tanning! By the way, your sense of humor makes your articles that much more enjoyable.

Return to Tanning Category Menu