Recommended Tannery to shave, turn and tan....

Submitted by J. Murray on 11/17/04 at 7:47 PM. ( )

Does anyone recommend a tannery that will handle raw deer capes. One that will turn lips, eyes, and ears. I see Micro Tan is not an option anymore.

Return to Tanning Category Menu

Trophy Game Tanning, LLC

This response submitted by Jeff on 11/17/04 at 8:59 PM. ( )

We have been doing this for some of the local taxidermists. They have brought the capes in a frozen condition. Let us know if you have any questions.

We are located in Wisconsin.

877 783-7682

This response submitted by j on 11/18/04 at 10:09 AM. ( )

jimmy lumpkin @ seminole fur offered this recently on this site. if you cant find it with orange button he is located in phonix city,al. his tan is the best i have used in 40 years.

BNB Wholesale Skinning/The Wildlife Gallery

This response submitted by Nate on 11/18/04 at 5:32 PM. ( )

Full time professional skinning service, coupled with a great tannery. Give us a call at (989)561-5369 or email at address above.

J Murray

This response submitted by John on 11/18/04 at 6:41 PM. ( )

Why is Micro-Tan not an option anymore? I know a guy that talked to them last week and they said they still do complete process for 68 bucks or so. Did they do a crappy job for you or something.

This response submitted by Mark on 11/19/04 at 6:33 PM. ( )

We have had an great response to our wholesale skinning.
25 years in the fur dressing business. We are a full time taxidermy studio as well and we know how important it is to have skins turned and fleshed properly.

Give me a call at (231) 972-7102 or visit our website at and click on the side bar H&H Fur Dressing.

Let me know if I can help.

micro tan

This response submitted by brice on 11/28/04 at 12:18 PM. ( )

yes, micro tan does bad work now. they didnt use to, but they have no morals anymore.

save yourself some trouble, and steer clear of them.

Return to Tanning Category Menu