Geez I know another flesher question

Submitted by Mark on 11/30/04 at 2:14 PM. ( Mitrooper27@yahoo.com ) 68.53.93.213

I have been through the archives, again. Just looking for some fresh input. I have been running a sucessful part time gig with no shaver. My friend has one that I use but I do it on his schedule not mine. Was considering a Van Dykes or a Quebec, either the smaller or regular size. Anyone out there want to help me with some input that have used both? I know there was some complaining about customer service at Quebec lately. Any help or advice appreciated. Also with winter coming up remember to keep the shiny side up. Tired of policing crashes where good people are getting hurt. Thanks...Mark

Return to Tanning Category Menu

Quebec Lite

This response submitted by huggs on 11/30/04 at 2:32 PM. ( ) 208.190.224.200

I bought a Quebec Lite this summer and I like it real well. I did get the stories about lost your credit card number and it was sent last week but I did get after all. It is easy to use (never used one before) and it does a good job as far as I'm concerned. The motor was damaged in shipment and I called Jerry and he said to take it up with UPS. Since they are shipped out of Canada , Jerry uses another company or something like that because the shippers name was different and out of New York. UPS said they would send the money to fix the motor to the shipper (whom I had no contact with) and they would contact me. You guessed it haven't heard a word.

Eager Beaver

This response submitted by Pirate on 11/30/04 at 10:07 PM. ( ) 66.6.185.117

They are a little bit more money but an excellant machine. I love mine. I have used the dakota, quebec and the friendly flesher. I still like mine the best. You can hardly even hear it running.

dakota..

This response submitted by terryr on 12/2/04 at 1:19 AM. ( ) 12.34.180.151

is very easy to use and you cant bveat Van Dykes as a company

Return to Tanning Category Menu