Need a wolf hide tanned fast! Recommend a Tannery?

Submitted by Meg B. on 12/29/04 at 10:42 PM. ( meghan.brown@und.nodak.edu ) 24.220.79.160

Hello,

I have a case skinned, completely fleshed, and air-dried wolf hide )with CITES papers) that I need soft tanned. It is all ready to go. It does not need to be a 'garment' quality tan although this hide will be worn as costume/regalia, so I do need softness and non-toxicity (to skin). I will not be mounting it myself but if I decide to resell it I may need it to be a 'mountable' tan.

Can anyone recommend a tannery in the USA or Canada that can offer me a fast turnaround time but still have a quality product? I am willing to pay more for a faster turnaround but I am looking for the most competitive service, of course. I live in North Dakota but am willing to ship anywhere in the USA or Canada.

Please e-mail me or reply if you can help me out. I very much appreciate it!

Return to Tanning Category Menu

Trophy Game Tanning,LLC

This response submitted by Jeff on 12/30/04 at 8:24 AM. ( info@trophygametanning.com ) 69.172.122.137

We can do it. We are located in Wisconsin.

877 783-7682 toll free
www.trophygametanning.com

K & K Tannery

This response submitted by Jim's Taxidermy on 12/30/04 at 9:02 AM. ( ) 216.93.96.111

They do a terrific job. Call them toll free 877-787-3665 and talk to Jeff or Gary. Great people, great quality stretch on hides/capes. You won't be sorry -- I wasn't. Jim

Return to Tanning Category Menu