Another Wildlife Gallery testimonial!

Submitted by Jeff F. on 2/3/05 at 11:03 PM. ( NaturesTrophies@aol ) 64.12.116.197

I knew I took my measurements right but when I took my McKenzie "light swell" out of the box this morning it looked like a freakin horse! I thawed the cape while at work and when I got home tonight I started working it on the form. No Problem! Another happy customer waiting to happen. And, another happy customer coutesy of The Wildlife Gallery. Good work. Keep it up! And by the way, I'm very fortunate to be within the range of K&K also. H&H is next on the trial list. Life is good when you can count on reputible tanneries. Peace- Jeff F.

Return to Tanning Category Menu

Don't waste your time with H&H

This response submitted by Dave on 2/4/05 at 10:26 AM. ( ) 207.241.134.30

The wildlife galleries tan is awesome! I don't know why my boss switched to h&h. The ears are full of sawdust and grease! Their wet tan is what we use and they're quite dry and hard to work with. I mounted a muley yesterday and could hardly turn the ears around because they left the leather soooo thick around the base of the ears, and this wasn't the first time. Sorry if I'm being too critical, but when you're paying for something to be done you want it done right!

No Problems

This response submitted by Paul on 2/4/05 at 3:19 PM. ( PBrookstaxi@Yahoo.com ) 65.164.110.234

Jeff, No problems here with H&H. I do recommend them. I've also tried the Gallery but was not impressed.

Jeff

This response submitted by oldshaver on 2/4/05 at 7:15 PM. ( ) 207.69.14.200

No offense, but you are starting to look like you are on the WLG payroll. Search - Jeff F. wildlife gallery. If they are as good as you think they are, they will get the business.

No offense taken!

This response submitted by Jeff F. on 2/4/05 at 11:47 PM. ( ) 152.163.100.74

I call em like I've experianced them! With the amount of new people that come and go through the forum, I see nothing wrong with repeating a good thing. Especially with the amount of people who look for reputable tanneries or have been burned by sub standard ones. We could stick to DP discussions and then there would be no need for this category at all. I understand you work for a tannery(Carolina?) and I'd probobly try yours too if it was closer. And yes, I'd give you positive feedback if it was due. And BTW, isn't word of mouth the key to a good business? Peace- Jeff F.

Yes

This response submitted by oldshaver on 2/6/05 at 10:16 AM. ( ) 207.69.3.159

Word of mouth is your best advertising. I am just saying that being THAT repetative, is starting to make your testimonials seem like you have some type of interest in that tannerys success, other than being a loyal customer. Most of the posts on here involving someone looking for a Tannery are nothing but set-ups for advertising purposes. It kinda like watching a volly-ball game where one player sets up the other for a spike. DOES ANYONE KNOW A GOOD TANNER IN CENTRAL SOUTH CAROLINA, and bamm, here they come. You seem like a nice guy, and I am not trying to shut you up, but many will start to doubt the credabillity of your testimonials. If you were sendin your skins to CFD, I would have already e-mailed you asking you to give it a rest, just because I wouldnt want the company I work for to look like one of those "volly-ball" players. Not try to be a horses ass here, just trying to make a point.

Really!

This response submitted by Jeff F. on 2/7/05 at 12:46 PM. ( ) 64.12.116.74

Then next I suppose you will be doubting the credibility of Epo-Grip, Bruce Rittels tanning materials, or Tom Sextons fish forms. These are ALL things that are mentioned with regularity and their credibility is certainly not tarnished by positive feedback. I truly believe this one is upsetting you because you have your own interest in mind and not an objective point of view. Your point is taken though. Jeff F.

Return to Tanning Category Menu