Krowtann// Beaver gave his up life

Submitted by JEFF on 2/5/05 at 10:48 PM. ( ) 24.214.17.37

Response to ALL on the Krowtan question
This response submitted by Jeff on 2/5/05 at 10:46 PM. ( ) 24.214.17.37
This started with one question and now we have jumped to other's who asked a question about Krowtan... how did this one question get this far off track... I do have the direction with the kit as funished... I still have not received a return on my phone calls.... I will try again on Monday...not giving up with the one who makes the stuff.... Just felt someone out there knew if this would work for a soft tan for a beaver..... something to hang or make a small throw rug..thats all... did not mean to flip GEORGE or get off on another bashing Krowtann.... anyone who has read the softee tan direction would flip the first time out of the gate... just a simple yes it will work or nope wrong stuff.. you need a tumbler to break the hide down no mater what I use......I got everything from a spelling test to some bull from some guy who was not the sharpest cookie cutter in the drawer...... never mind giving up on the questions in here,,,lets see oh yeah push the orange button maybe in hours of reading i will find something similar but not exactly what I asked... might as well waste another life the beaver gave his for me to have his hide...lol *G*

Return to Tanning Category Menu

I think just last week your question was addressed.

This response submitted by John C on 2/5/05 at 11:06 PM. ( ) 70.178.74.104

Yes, but you have to use Krow soft and work the hide over a dulled axe for softness.

I dont know when you called Ozark Woods, but your not getting a call back may mean maybe they are closed of Fridays, yes they work long hours four days a week and not those short days either.

I find it odd that you would jump on here and bash everyone for not helping you, damn I want it now or I will throw a fit.

Come on now did you really need to have a tanthram?

Maybe why not do the work, then report back on the results instead of insulting everyone?

Jeff the jerk

This response submitted by John C on 2/5/05 at 11:14 PM. ( ) 70.178.74.104

Soft tanning with Krowtann

Cut and paste that into the search button.
the last post that is on the first page says "Yes you can"

I think just last week your question was addressed.

This response submitted by I think just last week your question was address on 2/5/05 at 11:24 PM. ( ) 24.214.17.37

John i have turned into a jerk as you call it from the answer and smart remarks sent on a previous request for help scoll down a bit and you can see it went from George's mouth to odd answers not even close to the questions... you scroll down a bit and maybe you find it..lol...not jumping up and down having a fit wanting it my way just asked a simple as George called it a dump question and got the answers from hell...*G*

Jeff the jerk

This response submitted by Jeff on 2/5/05 at 11:26 PM. ( ) 24.214.17.37

P.S. I called them all day on Friday this week and left a message and no still did not get a call back but as I stated earlier I will try again before I ask George for anything lol...

Here Jeffy

This response submitted by George on 2/5/05 at 11:51 PM. ( georoof@aol.com ) 152.163.100.74

here's the post and proof just how dumb your question is. (You can always click "Tanning" and just scroll down." But there's a toll free number you can call that WON'T be me answering.

HEY GEORGE
Submitted by BRIAN HARNESS OZARK WOODS on 1/25/05 at 10:20 AM. ( ozarkwoods@alltel.net ) 166.102.26.182

Like I said Ozark Woods dont work on Fridays

This response submitted by John C on 2/6/05 at 1:39 PM. ( ) 70.178.74.104

They work long days Mon-Thurs, noone at Ozark Woods lounges around either!

They are CLOSED ON FRIDAYS.

People don't work at your convienencecececece.

It should be no problem for you to have put the beaver in the freezer or even salted the beaver.

As for the beaver giving its life, thats wrong.

You took the beavers life so you can try your hand at tanning.

hours

This response submitted by Becky P on 2/6/05 at 5:54 PM. ( ) 152.163.100.74

Ozark Woods' hours are Mon.-Thurs. 7:00-5:30 CST
April and October hours will vary.

Like I said Ozark Woods dont work on Fridays

This response submitted by Jeff on 2/6/05 at 9:38 PM. ( ) 24.214.17.37

If there is anyone here that knows now they are not open on Fridays it ME..... did not ask if they were open or expected them to be there during a normal work day like most of us....maybe its been along time sense you had a real job... most people and a company is OPEN on weekdays... I think my question was diff... maybe all should go back and read themselves before they jump into other areas...thats all..still no one can answer the question... lol

Jeff

This response submitted by Becky P on 2/7/05 at 11:41 AM. ( ) 205.188.116.74

JohnC and I, both answered your question to the best of our knowledge.
Yes, but you will need to use Krow-oil and break it per directions on the krow-oil. But of course, none of us have used it for YEARS yet because it hasn't been out that long. But I do have an unshaved, slightly broke deer hide that was tanned with it about a year ago that is still soft. Just try it. BP

wow is me

This response submitted by wilson on 2/7/05 at 2:15 PM. ( ) 64.12.116.74

If someone knows email jeff -blade =junkmale4u@hotmail.com

Krowtan Wilson ,, wow is me

This response submitted by JM thats JunkMale4u on 2/9/05 at 8:57 PM. ( ) 24.214.17.37

We all work together and use the same puter here at work your sooo slick... start over buddy... lol...just teasing ,,,yes we all work at the same fire station and have only one account... good try... *S* guess who it belongs too... ME,,, we tell Jeff he asked a dumb question and got a bunch to jump on it but he told me that KROWTAN did get back with him and were very helpful ...

It must be

This response submitted by wilson on 2/25/05 at 11:42 AM. ( ) 198.81.26.42

It must be one of those thing ; like birds of a feather hang togather, haha

Return to Tanning Category Menu