Liqua-Tan, Rinehart's Tanning Cream, McKenzie Tan?

Submitted by Mike on 2/9/05 at 4:54 PM. ( ) 216.234.113.27

For those with experiene or knowlage about these paint on tanning products, which one(s) are the best and why.

Return to Tanning Category Menu

Gee! I feel left out!

This response submitted by Bruce Rittel on 2/9/05 at 6:36 PM. ( rittel@mindspring.com ) 207.69.136.201

How about our Rittel's KWIK-N-EZE paint-on Tan too? It's a very popular paint-on Tan - and uses EZ-100 as its base Tanning Agent! Try it and compare! There's always room for one more satisfied customer!

Where

This response submitted by John on 2/9/05 at 8:05 PM. ( ) 66.190.42.199

would krow tan fall into the mix? Is it as good as a paint on tan? yuk yuk

Great Question but!

This response submitted by Frank E Kotula on 2/12/05 at 5:30 AM. ( basswtrout@msn.com ) 141.151.113.236

You'll find a ton of different answers here and none is right or wrong. I use Liqua-Tan most of the time. Why? Only because I have tried it in the begining and found it to do what I want it to do. As for the rest I don't use it for I have no need when you have a product that works why change.
Now as for static tanning I use EZ-100. Great product also. Now there are others out there that are good. I like it cause you can wash it and not wash out the tan. You can boil it out but I'm not doing that to my mounted animals LOL.
It becomes a personal preference here on what you may or may or may not like. Try them all or just seek out the search.

Return to Tanning Category Menu