Best Paste for Krowtann?

Submitted by Bigbuk on 2/13/05 at 9:17 PM. ( ) 68.37.210.155

Sorry, browsed through 20 pages of archives before posting this question.
What is the best pastes or glue to use with this krowtann? I just used this krowtann for the first time. I used Derma Grip like I normally do, and so far so good. Just wondering if there is something even better anyone could recommend?
Thanks
Mike

Return to Tanning Category Menu

Is it Monday yet?

This response submitted by George on 2/13/05 at 9:50 PM. ( ) 64.12.116.74

Why would Krotann be any different from any other tan and why would it need a diffent glue than other tans?

LMAO

This response submitted by George on 2/13/05 at 10:44 PM. ( georoof@aol.com ) 152.163.100.130

Somebody stole my lines.

I use

This response submitted by J.Randall on 2/14/05 at 1:34 AM. ( ) 216.176.168.66

Epo-Grip epoxy.

Hey George

This response submitted by Steve D on 2/14/05 at 5:18 AM. ( aaa_taxidermy@yahoo.com ) 70.105.231.129

Can't we get a Krowtann category put on this site somehow? LMAO

Losers

This response submitted by Mike on 2/14/05 at 12:01 PM. ( ) 68.37.210.155

George and fellow [expletive deleted]s:
I was waiting for that. You know, I hope your work is not nearly as bad as you attiude and support for fellow taxidermists, because if it is, it's really gotta suck. As a matter of fact, if you had alot of work, you wouldn't be on the computer as much as you are bad mouthing questions that may not be important to you, but are important to other people. I try to absorb every bit of information I can about taxidermy, because there is always room for improvement. No question is a stupid question. Everyone was a beginner at one point, or maybe you "The Great George has always been perfect. By having this attitude, is the reason why my work is nice, and the reason why I have to turn work away because of to many customers. I may have not been doing taxidermy longer than you, but you can bet I'll put my work up against your work any day. Why don't you spend more time educating rather than bashing.
Bye for now Losers

Dearest Mike, should I take you off my card list?

This response submitted by George on 2/14/05 at 1:11 PM. ( georoof@aol.com ) 64.12.116.74

From the many emails I've gotten on this subject, the majority are wanting to know one of two things:
(1) Does Krotann have a fanatical following that prints these stupid questions on here for advertising purposes? or
(2) Are taxidermists who use Krowtann so stupid that they need to be spoonfed every tidbit of information pertaining to the use of this IN MY OPINION antiquated and poor substitute method of tanning?

How many times to you see postings for EZ-100, Kwik-N-EZ,McKenzie Tan, JRTS, Liquitan, Curatan, 10 minute tan, spray tan, Luftan, or Lutan or EVEN DRY PRESERVATIVE? So I'm waiting for an answer "Mike with no name and no balls". Put an email address up there if you're so brave. Otherwise it would be pretty hard for you to "put your work up against" mine and I guess you just want us to take YOUR word for it being"nice". BTW there ARE stupid questions and even more STUPID PEOPLE. I'll add your name to the list.

George

This response submitted by Everyone on 2/14/05 at 2:53 PM. ( ) 208.155.30.19

Well george you proved once again how big of an ass you are.

No Problem

This response submitted by Mike on 2/14/05 at 4:10 PM. ( defonzo1@comcast.net ) 68.37.210.155

I only asked about hide paste.....Didn't think it would amount to this, but anyone who would like to see some of my amateur work, please contact me and I'll email you some photos
Mike

Ron Grams, I didn't know you were "everyone"

This response submitted by George on 2/14/05 at 4:57 PM. ( ) 205.188.116.74

You can run, but you can't hide with a TCP/IP number like that one. That SEARCH icon is truly amazing.

George

This response submitted by Everyone on 2/14/05 at 9:21 PM. ( ) 208.155.30.109

I tried that same search and came up with Ron grams on two postings. I guess that proves you know where the orange button is. But I am not Ron, Your precious orange button failed you. A forum user does not have the same IP number everytime they use the forum. The almighty george actually didn't know something!.

Nice work

This response submitted by George on 2/14/05 at 10:05 PM. ( ) 205.188.116.74

At least you finally used the archives. LOL

anyway

This response submitted by paul on 2/15/05 at 4:01 PM. ( ) 68.83.60.41

if you guys are done fightin, for those using the Epo-Grip in conjunction with the krowtann, check with the manufacturer, i dont think they recommend an epoxy hide paste

I believe your right but..

This response submitted by Mike on 2/15/05 at 5:19 PM. ( ) 68.37.210.155

George resonded "Why would Krowtann be any differnt than any other tan, and why would it need a different glue than other tans?" If Krowtann is not recommended to be used with epoxy hide pastes, then I guess there might a difference.....I think I'm getting sucked in to the message board drama, I'm out of here.

who are

This response submitted by wilson on 2/15/05 at 9:06 PM. ( ) 198.81.26.102

Who are these people that are telling our young "there are no dumb question or No question is a stupid question"?

Return to Tanning Category Menu