Bruce Rittel is in Alaska!

Submitted by Bruce Rittel on 5/28/05 at 11:49 PM. ( rittel@mindspring.com ) 66.58.246.227

In case you may wonder why no one has heard from me lately - it's because I'm up here in Alaska working on a small Tannery project! And so far it's been very successful and a lot of fun!

Back home at Rittel's we are still accepting orders - but I'm obviously not available for questions. That's just in case someone has tried to e-mail me with questions lately and hasn't recieved an answer. I usually try to answer all my e-mails but I wont be coming home until June 6th - so please - have a little patience with me.

Rest assured I'm enjoying myself! And I'm working with Sea Otters, Seals, Wolf and Black Tail Deer - neat stuff! Especially Sea Otters!

Only 1 more week to go!

Return to Tanning Category Menu

Hi Bruce

This response submitted by Tony Finazzo on 5/29/05 at 1:21 AM. ( ) 207.200.116.136

Are you sure you are not in Australia? I heard there is Sasha deal down under.
lol
Tony

so lucky

This response submitted by - on 5/29/05 at 3:45 AM. ( ) 216.144.58.62

Sea Otter! Now that's a rare one.
Do tell us all about the skin and hair structure when you return.
Have fun on the "field trip"!

Nice

This response submitted by Frank E Kotula on 5/29/05 at 5:32 AM. ( basswtrout@msn.com ) 70.105.196.203

You where it's nice and cool and just think by next Friday I'll be back in Hawaii doing snorkeling with my lovely wife!

Hey Tony

This response submitted by wet on 5/29/05 at 5:36 AM. ( ) 24.128.109.191

Just like Vegas! What happens in alaska stays in alaska? LOL

Hey Bruce!

This response submitted by Mandy on 5/29/05 at 5:18 PM. ( vandang0@aol.com ) 24.237.116.133

I wish I knew where in Alaska you were, Bruce. I'd love to meet you! I'm in Anchorage.

Just for the record........!

This response submitted by Bruce Rittel on 5/30/05 at 12:41 AM. ( rittel@mindspring.com ) 66.58.246.227

Hi Tony! Australia.................only in my dreams! LOL!

I'm in Sitka. We're training Native people (Tinglet) to run a Tribal Tannery they can use for their sewing workshops - as well as to help the local Hunters and Trappers.

Frank - keep in mind that Hawaii is where these people go for their vacations! You may see a few Natives on the beach! Have fun snorkeling!

Mandy - I'd love to visit Anchorage while I'm up here but I fly back June 5th from here and wont be available until June 6th.

Tony - see you at the NTA! In the meantime - God Bless the Sitka Elks for letting me use their computer!

Return to Tanning Category Menu