stop rot ?

Submitted by me and mine on 8/2/05 at 3:15 PM. ( ) 69.8.54.210

new and need to know. what is the best way to apply stop rot? do you brush it on, or do you soak it. if so , in how much and how long?

Return to Tanning Category Menu

Brush

This response submitted by John on 8/2/05 at 9:34 PM. ( ) 24.243.47.30

it on. Especially around the epidermal parts of the skin. Eyes, ears,lips, and nose. It works fantastic!

john

This response submitted by me and mine on 8/2/05 at 11:36 PM. ( ) 65.66.11.227

THANKS

I have to ask how old are you?

This response submitted by Sarah on 8/3/05 at 9:53 PM. ( ) 70.178.74.104

I also have to ask how low you I.Q. is?

It must be just over the required function of inhale, exhale.
Surely you are not so mentally challenged as to not being able to read the post immediatly before you ask the question?

All the answers you need we either posted or linked in Mr. Edwards post.

I am seeing why some of the oldtimers have quit answering post, why some ridicule the wanta be's too.

Just typing in Krowtann Instructions would have given you the answer. Let alone reading the question posted in this forum directly before you , ah never mind. remember me and mines, inhale, exhale, repeat as needed!

stop rot ?
Submitted by me and mine on 8/2/05 at 3:15 PM. ( ) 69.8.54.210
new and need to know. what is the best way to apply stop rot? do you brush it on, or do you soak it. if so , in how much and how long?

Return to Tanning Category

How old are you Sarah?

This response submitted by John on 8/3/05 at 10:08 PM. ( ) 24.243.47.30

The post immediately prior to this one is for Krowtann not Stop Rot! Maybe you should check your I.Q.

Dog gone it, it is still there,

This response submitted by Sarah on 8/4/05 at 2:24 PM. ( ) 70.178.74.104

I am still sticking to what I said, its posted prior. I dont know how the krowtann copied instead of the stop rot. Sorry I did not check when I pasted it.

But its still there and even a 13 year old can see that. Thats why I ask how old you are. Oh well some of the people some of the time, just not your time or mine it seems.

Stop rot question
Submitted by jerry c on 7/31/05 at 7:52 PM. ( ) 69.169.222.239
I have gone through all the stop rot sections and can't connect with Glen C on his e-mail. Do you soak off stop rot from a fox skin or a deer skin if you're planning to use DP? If so how long should it soak? I plan to mix DP in the soak if I need to.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jerry,
This response submitted by jrosbor on 7/31/05 at 8:00 PM. ( huntersdream3x@hotmail.com ) 64.73.36.192
Send me an E-Mail... I have some info you may be interisted in. Joe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jrosbor email me im curious to the outcome
This response submitted by paul e on 8/1/05 at 7:36 AM. ( amfpaul@bellsouth.net ) 65.6.78.145
thanks