New commercial tannery

Submitted by Willy on 8/30/05 at 9:25 PM. ( littlewillys@msn.com ) 63.229.19.156

Are you guys happy with your current tannery? If you are not give us a try. You can see some info about us on our web site LittleWillysWonders.com. We offer Wholesale and retail prices a fast retun, and excellent quality work. We have spent the last three years testing and perfecting out techniques, and feel confident that our finished products are better than most larger tanneries because of the individual attention that we give each job. We also have some special offers for new commercial customers. Check out our web site and if you like what you see please give us a call, our number is at the bottom of eack page on the site.

Thanks,
Willy

Return to Tanning Category Menu

Little Willy?

This response submitted by oldshaver on 8/31/05 at 8:17 PM. ( ) 68.221.25.161

Your joking, right? How bout Junior Johnson? William, Im just joking, but I couldnt resist. I assume that was your retail price list?

Little Willys is great

This response submitted by James on 9/1/05 at 12:24 AM. ( ) 70.57.73.59

I have seen quite a few of his skins, and finished taxidermy mounts. I have the pleasure of seeing a couple of them every day. I have been pleasantly surprised with all of the things that I have seen come out of his shop over the past few years.

Wow...

This response submitted by PA on 9/2/05 at 8:09 AM. ( ) 147.72.68.109

You would mount a lifesize Muskox for only 240.00. I'll be shipping them all to you. Proofreading - a valuable tool.

Wholesale pricing

This response submitted by willy on 9/2/05 at 7:49 PM. ( ) 63.229.19.156

Wholesale pricing is available upon request. Just e-mail or call and we will get back to you. We would be glad to send you out a price list in the mail.

Thanks,
Willy

Wow

This response submitted by Jim on 9/4/05 at 12:14 AM. ( ) 70.57.73.59

You actually spent enough time looking through the site to find the one price error?

Tiger

This response submitted by = on 9/5/05 at 3:50 PM. ( ) 216.144.58.78

I think the place is named after the little kid in the picture with the raw tiger skin.

Re: tiger

This response submitted by Willy on 9/5/05 at 7:32 PM. ( ) 63.229.19.156

No that's my nephew, but he is part of the team here at Little Willys Wonders. By the way that was a tanned Tiger skin, pictures of the four others are available upon request.

Thanks,
Willy & Paull

Return to Tanning Category Menu