Need to locate air manifold for auto-tanner

Submitted by mrdux on 9/25/05 at 11:39 PM. ( )

I have a small auto-tanner and the air hose fitting shut-off valve has broken. Any idea where I might be able to locate one without going back thru Steve or possibly Dan Rinehart? I'm not even sure that manifold is the proper term for the 3-way hook-up where the air inlet/shut-off/ and guage are located. Any help is appreciated.

Return to Tanning Category Menu


This response submitted by KC on 9/26/05 at 8:44 AM. ( )

Take the parts that you need to any local hardware or plumbing store. They'll be able to get you what you need. The parts you are looking for are common plumbing parts.


air parts for autotanner

This response submitted by mike d on 9/26/05 at 10:01 PM. ( )

Get a sort 1/4" pipe nipple, a ball valve and a Schrader valve.
Use an air chuck that has a pressure gauge built into it; like
you see at a service station.
Get rid of that pressure gauge, you'll be replacing it constantly as fluid from the tan gets in it and corrodes the innards.

Return to Tanning Category Menu