I figured out what your problem was Wilson?

Submitted by oldshaver on 9/28/05 at 8:21 PM. ( ) 68.221.53.59

First thing, you sell tanning products, for people that want to tan their own skins. Saw the post relating to your business-Wild Things, in Denver. Do you have a problem with me picking on folks for their free Tannery advertising, or people selling home tanning products. All I care about is an even playing field. Let a product or service stand on its own two legs, without all the smoke blowing. Are you selling your own tanning products, or someone elses. Calling someone accident prone, and insulting them, for offering free advise about shaving safety, is not the way to go about peddeling your wares. I could care less, who buys a shaving machine, or who home tans. A Taxidermist who home tans, will probablly always home tan, unless they get to big to handle it, and a Taxidermist that sends their skins out, will keep on doing that too. Amazing Grace for the music background of your site, seemed a little hipocritical to me, given your alterior motives. Have a nice day, and I am not even going to critiqueing that bobcat. What a hack job!

Return to Tanning Category Menu

just

This response submitted by wilson on 9/28/05 at 8:43 PM. ( ) 207.200.116.70

Just in case Bill was right run the Virus Scan.

Return to Tanning Category Menu