tanning a beaver

Submitted by jacob on 11/6/05 at 10:11 PM. ( firemanpete640@aol.com ) 204.180.73.115

My father and I trapped a 37 lb beaver and we would like to tan it and also make a beaver round with it. I am looking for help on how to do just this. I have no idea where to begin. My father did an amazing job removing the hide and it came out perfect. To start tanning wheredo I begin? Please help if you want to help a green neck.Thank you

Return to Tanning Category Menu

Go into the archives.

This response submitted by jrosbor on 11/6/05 at 10:18 PM. ( huntersdream3x@hotmail.com ) 64.73.36.192

If you go to http://www.taxidermy.net/forums/ on the left side of the page you will see an orange "search" button. Just type in something like "the first step in tanning" and when you get that taken care of you type in another question like "after salting" and so on. This has been answered so many times there is no point in filling up the archives. Joe

FREE BOOKLET

This response submitted by MARK on 11/7/05 at 3:43 PM. ( MARK@KNOBLOCHS.COM ) 67.106.41.67

Email us for a Free tanning instructions booklet, its free for everyone, or go to our website at www.knoblochs.com click on Liqua Tan or Para Tan

Return to Tanning Category Menu