Moyles tannery

Submitted by Todd on 11/15/05 at 6:50 PM. ( Sawtoothtaxidermy@netzero.net ) 64.136.27.227

Well.... I finally got my capes back from Moyles. I'm not a full time taxi but still don't like waiting 7 or 8 months to get my hides back. I did the calling and listening to the reasons for the delay just like everyone else has. The end result.... great tan. They say that they have their ducks in a row now and will be on track by the end of the year. My next batch of hides will be going to them. I know they got backed up and a little overwhelmed after the big show and I know about the water problems they say they were having. Sometimes sh*t happens. Everyone has been smacked by Murphys' law at least once in their life. If you've used them before and were pleased with the results, let it ride. Cut some slack. I was looking for an new tannery like alot of you but have changed my mind. I'm not going to send any hides til after December though because they say thats when they should be caught up. Once again....great tan. Worth the wait? Who knows. I was taught to give second chances when in doubt. They're on their second...we'll see. If you are going to respond negatively please leave your name so I know who is bashing me. Just my 2

Return to Tanning Category Menu

Todd

This response submitted by Evelyn on 11/16/05 at 9:16 AM. ( ) 205.188.116.134

I think you are a good man for giving them a second chance. That is my motto as well, everyone can screw up at least once, and everyone should be given a second chance. If more people were like you there'd be less tension and squabbling(sp?)in this world. Hope it works out for you.

Return to Tanning Category Menu