Fleshing and tanning needed

Submitted by dale on 11/19/05 at 9:54 PM. ( dwcw@ritzcom.net )

I'm just too busy this year trying to build a house to flesh my capes. Does anyone know where I can send raw capes frozen to have them both fleshed, turned, and tanned in a reasonable time? I have about 7 deer capes and 1 elk. Thanks

Return to Tanning Category Menu


This response submitted by * on 11/19/05 at 10:28 PM. ( 14U )

Get Building!

Check out this place!

This response submitted by JDYez on 11/20/05 at 8:33 AM. ( jdyez5@charter.net )

If you look in the taxidermy suppliers section of taxidermy.net you will find a place called Micro-tan(PH: (217) 692-2792) that takes frozen raw furs and capes and does ALL the work for you. I don't know much about them but I think it may be what you are looking for.

Return to Tanning Category Menu