Mini Flesher

Submitted by Brad on 11/28/05 at 10:07 PM. ( ) 209.94.177.78

I am still using the mini flesher any opinions on that? Whats everyone else using on there home tans?

Return to Tanning Category Menu

I use a real flesher Brad..

This response submitted by tomdes on 11/29/05 at 6:55 AM. ( mapletax@twcny.rr.com ) 24.58.211.158

The mini is hard to control and unpredictable. It's good for the beginner because it can get the cursing started early in the career and it enhances his/hers sewing ability...

practice

This response submitted by John W. on 11/29/05 at 7:20 PM. ( ) 12.215.63.237

I personally use afleshing machine.I have not used the mini-flesher,but some of the folks on this site say it works very well.All I can say is its better than using a scalpel.

Hummmmmmmmm

This response submitted by Wally on 12/1/05 at 11:09 AM. ( muthagoose@hotmail.com ) 216.251.183.240

Practice will dictate what is easy or not.I personally preferre mini fleshers..I have both pneumatic and foredom. I rough in my hides with a fillete knife that takes me about 10 minutes a cape,after salting another 10 miuntes,then I take a couple minutes to thin after Iv'e gotten the cape tanned to thin.Im able thin facial areas with complete control ..
As for upredictable,seen damage from both types and heard of a heck of a lot more clinical visits from large rotary blades......

Its like anything else in the world ford dont like chevy and both hate dodge,,LOL' Me, I drive whats running. LOL....

Return to Tanning Category Menu