Got my first order shipped off.

Submitted by Michelle W on 12/31/05 at 8:55 AM. ( michellestaxidermy@zoomshare.com ) 68.154.95.188

Finnaly got my first box of hides shipped off to the Tannery. I send a Box to Waldun's Tanning Service's in Greenville South Carolina last week. They were recomended to me by a good freind and I have also herd a few good things about them and was wondering if anyone else on Taxi.net uses them? I sent them 5 capes to be wet tanned and 3 hides to be dry tanned.

How did you like the finnished results? Was their plenty of streach? etc, etc. Thanks,

Michelle W

Return to Tanning Category Menu

Search Button

This response submitted by Michelle W on 12/31/05 at 9:20 AM. ( ) 68.154.95.188

I typed in waldun's Tanning sevice in the archives but only ended up with 4 or 5 hits. Didn't help to much....

relax

This response submitted by AndyO on 12/31/05 at 10:31 AM. ( ajossola@yahoo.com ) 68.251.92.36

I wouldnt worry if a good friend recommended them. BTW, You probably should have asked the questions before you sent the box.

You have been debating this for a while

This response submitted by oldshaver on 12/31/05 at 11:19 PM. ( ) 68.221.45.226

Glad to see you finally made a choice. Your good friend wasnt the same person reccomending this Tannery before even mounting their tan, I hope. Too quick of a turn-around, only means they arent getting much work. Good luck. I realize sending your tanning out for the first time, is a big step, and I hope you have a good experience.

4 weeks....

This response submitted by Michelle W on 12/31/05 at 11:40 PM. ( ) 68.154.95.188

It was Bill Haynes that recomended Walduns to me. I have confidence he will do a good job on my capes I just wanted to see if anyone else on Taxi.net has used them and what their thoughts were about his tans.

Return to Tanning Category Menu