Krow tann

Submitted by heath cline on 1/21/06 at 5:56 PM. ( heath6799@yahoo.com ) 207.69.139.154

I would like to say something POSITIVE about Krowtann since everybody has so much negative to say about it.
First I would like to thank Brian and Ozark Woods for this product.
I have used Krowtann on my last 125-150 deer and have had NO problems with hair slipping, how it shaves or shrinkage or anything ! Not a single problem.
It is very simple to use, it does not get much easier. Even some professional gut puller like myself can even do it. LOL I think alot of people end up making it harder than it really is.
This might not mean anything coming from a "nobody" like myself but just wanted to say some positive things about it. And that I like the product.
Thanks

Return to Tanning Category Menu

have used it for two years

This response submitted by terryr on 1/21/06 at 8:03 PM. ( ) 12.207.33.102

with NO problems - i have even controlled the shrinkage (i learned to shave the hides better) - use it on everythign from caracal to buffalo and all stops in between - even soft tan with it (although it is not as soft as lutanf)

I have used it for two years also

This response submitted by CW on 2/4/06 at 5:24 PM. ( outdoorcustomspecialties@yahoo.com ) 64.136.26.235

with zero problems I even tried to mess up a couple by over nuetralizing and didn't see any negative results.. Great product..

Return to Tanning Category Menu