Finally Got my Speciman!

Submitted by furtrapper on 1/26/06 at 7:29 PM. ( ) 69.178.193.86

I finally got my badger that I wanted to rug mount like a bear rug. I haven't skinned it out yet but am going to soon. I was wondering if I should tan it like if it was going to be a wall hanging. A soft, moveable leather. And after it was a soft leather I was going to mount it When It got mostly dry. How should I go about tanning and mounting my badger?

Return to Tanning Category Menu

send it someone who knows what they are doing

This response submitted by terryr on 1/27/06 at 12:47 AM. ( ) 12.207.33.102

no offense meant

TERRYR

This response submitted by michael p on 1/27/06 at 5:31 AM. ( michaelschlabach@hotmail.com ) 12.179.226.95

how the f... did you learn? or are you dumber than your answers.FURTRAPPER, i saw in posts (recent)up above where some people are helping you better than i can explain typing-i dont want to sound smart a.. , but try this, on the search type in general questions about tanning and badgers and what you learn will lead you to more specic questions, i promise you you will read and learn for hours and it really makes getting your feet wet a lot easier. if you need more info e-mail me i'll give you my # i type about 2 words per minute!

Just to tell you

This response submitted by furtrapper on 1/27/06 at 8:51 AM. ( ) 69.178.193.86

My Dad and Brother use this same website on this same computer, all of us use different names, but we all have the same numbers.

Please disregard.

This response submitted by furtrapper on 1/27/06 at 8:55 AM. ( ) 69.178.193.86

the last post of mine was meant for a different forum, I guess I'm in a hurry sorry for the confusement.

good luck

This response submitted by michael p on 1/27/06 at 11:12 AM. ( michaelschlabach@hotmail.com ) 12.179.226.95

furtrapper, you'll make it through!

Return to Tanning Category Menu