Knobloch's Skin Prep NBU

Submitted by Christopher Ferrieri on 1/3/06 at 8:32 PM. ( ) 71.112.28.30

has any one yet to try this stuff? Or is it better to keep using stop rot?

Return to Tanning Category Menu

personally

This response submitted by michael p on 1/3/06 at 9:31 PM. ( michaelschlabach@hotmail.com ) 12.179.226.95

i think stop rot is the greatest invention since the wheel. nothing against Knoblochs, they have some outstanding products, but personally i dont think nbu can even be put in the same category as stop rot-THAT STUFF WLORKS MIRACLES!

NBU

This response submitted by Mr.T on 1/3/06 at 10:19 PM. ( ) 64.31.6.91

michael p, you are wrong about the nbu. It works great! Mark at Knoblochs told me that they mixed the Skin Prep up without salt to test it, and had deer capes in it for 30 days without slip. Stop Rot is also fantastic for on the spot fixes. The skin prep only takes 2 oz. mixed with 5 gallons of water, and some salt and you can soak a nasty questionable raw cape, the whole cape, in it for 15 minutes, let it drain, then you have a disinfected cape before salting. Slip can start during the salting phase on a bloody rain soaked cape. I only use this on wet bloody capes. If the hair is dry, I go straight to salting. Skin Prep has my vote.

Uncle Glen

This response submitted by Mr.T on 1/3/06 at 10:56 PM. ( ) 64.31.6.254

Stop rot has my vote also! I use both, kind of like insurance.

mr.t

This response submitted by michael p on 1/3/06 at 11:07 PM. ( michaelschlabach@hotmail.com ) 12.179.226.95

i am not wrong about nbu. it is an excellent product, but in my book it cant touch stop rot-it's like comparing jeff gordon to a straight man. but you know opinions are like [expletive deleted]s, everybody has one.

mr.t

This response submitted by michael p on 1/3/06 at 11:28 PM. ( ) 12.179.226.95

who's rear end has more hickeys from you mark or glen?

michael p

This response submitted by Mr.T on 1/4/06 at 12:50 AM. ( ) 64.31.6.253

well, talked to Mark once, talk to Glen ever other day. The way you brag about Stop Rot, a product that I used even today, sounds like you got kickeys on Glens butt.
Glen, send up pictures.

after my kartrina freezer episode ill stoprot everything

This response submitted by paul e on 1/4/06 at 11:12 AM. ( amfpaul@bellsouth.net ) 68.222.26.242

nothing against skin prep
but im still blown away by the way my capes came out
after going through the freezer desaster
i had no slippage NONE
what more could you want

Return to Tanning Category Menu