POKING FUN.

Submitted by EJ on 2/9/06 at 5:42 PM. ( toomuchspam.ccc ) 216.114.124.121

I POKED FUN AT OLD SHAVER IN THE PAST. CALLING HIM OLD SPICE AND SOMETIMES WORSE. BUT, AM I SORRY I DID IT? WELL MAYBE A LITTLE. I KNOW THE TANNERY HE WORKS FOR BUT I WILL NOT REVEAL IT. HIS PH INFORMATION HAS ALWAYS BEEN GOOD FOR MY USES. IT'S RIGHT ON THE MONEY. WE ALL LEARN HARD AND SLOW IN THIS BUSINESS.
EJ

Return to Tanning Category Menu

EJ

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 2/9/06 at 9:37 PM. ( ) 67.138.14.156

Poking fun is ok, being mean spirited is not. In my opinion, you have always left your name, or signature so we knew it was you. I doubt you are why OS got mad. Nice thoughtful post!

hi.. how are you bill yox?

This response submitted by ej on 2/9/06 at 10:35 PM. ( toomuchspam.onhere ) 216.114.124.121

hi mr. yox.. i know, i just wanted to have something to say. OS is breathing to much residue i think. he's allfully defensive. if i was close to him personally i'd be worried about him. but how about that new post by David P.!? really says it good too!. that's why i 've all but closed my tannery after 6 years. im condsintrating on just selling and spelling i'm working on too.

ej

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 2/10/06 at 1:08 AM. ( ) 67.138.12.144

I know, OS does take it too close to his heart sometimes, but I wouldnt worry about him. I just hate to see the slanderous stuff, thats all.

Bill

This response submitted by David Patton on 2/10/06 at 9:37 AM. ( ) 12.2.142.7

I think a lot of the stuff in OS's posts were put in there to include my situation. I respect the guy and do have a competitive spirit when debating him in these forums. I hope he, like you, decides to return to the forum and continue to offer his expertise. He and I have tried to stay away from the slander and libel postings. It has gotten hairy a couple times, but we still know that we are associated with past relationships.

I certainly hope the jealous comment was not meant for me, since you cleared that up with Rich. I left that company under my own decision after 17 years. I certainly would not want to give up my position in a Fortune 500 company nor would I want to let all this investment go in my tannery. I will be able to go full time with my tannery, but until that day, I can't give up the day job.

Bill, I have never met you, but I respect your opinions and your place in the taxidermy industry. I hope to be able to meet you one day. I have worked on your hides for years and had hoped you would recognize that. Your thoughtful posts are always well taken. Maybe you would like to talk outside the forum? 919-606-4235.

David

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 2/10/06 at 11:11 PM. ( ) 67.138.9.130

Yes, I do recall the back and forth between you and OS. I understood that to be two talented and opinionated guys who had a healthy ongoing thing between each other. I also thought you guys both worked together at one point. Again, you always posted your name with your exchanges. I didnt mean anyone in particular when I posted earlier, just to the anonomous posts in general.

Return to Tanning Category Menu