would any body like to help me

Submitted by john on 2/20/06 at 6:35 PM. ( ) 216.12.108.131

that little (orange search butten) that don't give me a clue to what i am trying to do a lot of help youall are to me
if youall would just answer and not in a smart way youall don't want any body to learn anything tanks a lot John

Return to Tanning Category Menu

what do you want to know?

This response submitted by Mr.T on 2/20/06 at 7:11 PM. ( ) 64.31.6.253

It is very hard to believe that you couldn't find what you need with the orange button, there are years of questions and answers in there, so many times that there are no new questions to be asked.
You just haven't used the right key words to find what you want. What is it you need to know?

Simmer down dude!

This response submitted by sims on 2/20/06 at 7:22 PM. ( ) 152.163.101.11

Did you ever take a kid on a three day trip? Ten minutes out of the driveway the little macaroni eating moran asks"are we there yet?" Then he asks the same question every twenty minutes until the trip is over. Sometimes guys on here ask the same thing that has already been beat to death a thousand times.The people who frequent this site know without a doubt that someone jumped in without even trying to inquire for an answer with the orange search button. It insults the people who originally put a lot of thought into a great answer only to have someone completely ignore them. Eventually some "experts" become bored with spoon feeding idiots. If this angers you it might be time to decide whwther or not you qualify as an idiot.Being an idiot could mean you are stupid. It could also mean you were just real lazy and not willing to do any research on your own. You may also have allowed your ignorance to force you into being thoughtless and rude. Right now you may be thinking that anyone who talks to you this way must be a real @$$#0l&. One day you may figure it out, just like the little moran in the back seat. His Dad stops the car, beats the living Hell out of him and continues the trip in peace. He thinks his Dad is the meanest S.O.B. in the world and for an instant,hates his Dads guts. When the Moran becomes an adult he will take his own brats on a three day trip. He will then laugh about at how great his Dad was.

sims

This response submitted by wilson on 2/20/06 at 7:35 PM. ( ) 207.200.116.11

Where the hell you been ,for the last 7 years; now a few others can take a breather for a while, carry on.

Amen Sims!

This response submitted by Greg Waite on 2/20/06 at 8:49 PM. ( ) 204.116.125.11

Preach it! Now if this guy will post his question in a respectable manner, maybe we could help him with the answer.

Return to Tanning Category Menu