no won going to answer my Q tonight

Submitted by ben on 2/21/06 at 8:52 PM. ( ) 216.12.106.56

will some one please answer the second Q down below this one for me i really need to no

PLEASE

Return to Tanning Category Menu

ben

This response submitted by George on 2/21/06 at 9:07 PM. ( georoof@aol.com ) 152.163.101.6

If I'd ever heard of that type tan, I'd answer you, but personally, never have. Who sells it?

Geez settle down

This response submitted by Easton on 2/21/06 at 9:09 PM. ( ) 69.178.193.86

You only posted that thing on the dixie tan an hour ago. Rome was not built in a day, or in an hour in your case. There are a lot of people who use this forum but they all aren't on here 24/7. If your this impatient about a question of yours being answered then I don't think the taxidermy industry is for you. Patience, is the key word when mounting and tanning specimens. And your asking someone to please answer your question now,now,now. Just because you post a question on here, it doesn't mean anybody knows the answer to it. You should just settle down, take a shower, and go to bed. Then check it in the morning and you "might" have your answer. And about your raccoon, just flesh it salt it for 24 hours, remove the salt then salt it again for 24 hours. After the 48 hours of salting remove salt and rinse briefly in clean water. Dry it off, then throw it in the freezer. Keep it there until you get your answer on pickling and tanning. Remember though, PATIENCE!

Who is Won?

This response submitted by ? on 2/23/06 at 1:45 PM. ( ) 24.247.92.136

Hes not home man!

Return to Tanning Category Menu