EASTERS MICRO-TAN

Submitted by JR on 3/9/06 at 7:47 PM. ( ) 24.230.145.54

I sent two capes to micro-tan for the first time, I must say that after reading some of the posts in the archives I was getting a bit nervous... Anyway I got them back today and they are excellent, there is one small hole in the nose pad on one, but I had them turn and flesh the entire cape and I am sure that one small hole is less than I would have done. So as far as the past concern that things had gone bad at micro-tan, I see no evidence on my capes. Alan and crew you did a superb job, I could only find one other hole that would need repair before mounting and the nose hole is an easy fix.. Thanks for an excellent job and FAST turnaround... Communication was top notch also, Alan returned all emails, and calls and questions were answered quickly..

Return to Tanning Category Menu

That's the problem

This response submitted by Tom on 3/9/06 at 11:10 PM. ( ) 67.142.130.30

That's the problem. You get a couple of the capes back that are great and then next time, you get holes in the face and ears torn to shreds. I hope your luck holds out.

ur lucky

This response submitted by md on 3/10/06 at 8:45 AM. ( ) 66.244.106.177

Mine came back FULL of large holes!

I know thats right

This response submitted by ted on 3/13/06 at 1:14 AM. ( ) 216.77.192.133

I swapped to east coast tannery. There excellent.

Not satisfied

This response submitted by Robert on 3/27/06 at 2:35 PM. ( ) 199.20.121.94

I used them in the past and I also was dis-satisfied with the results. Too many holes, not enough stretch. They also were not "mount ready" . I had to spend about 30-40 minutes on each deer cape after they were returned to me in the "ready to mount condition".

Return to Tanning Category Menu