carolina furs on small game

Submitted by Justin on 3/10/06 at 7:57 PM. ( ) 192.88.212.44

How is Carolina Fur Dressings Reputation about doing small game work? I have heard mixed reviews.

Return to Tanning Category Menu

mixed reviews

This response submitted by from the tannerys on 3/10/06 at 9:01 PM. ( ) 4.131.70.173

You know I had a bad pizza the other day! But do you know the laws about posting it on the internet. You dont use company name or the people who work there. I bet you check the little orange button and theres not one tannery, in the U.S. that has posted about hides not pick up, late pay,red mold, etc. Theres no tannery out there that just takes hides in to turn out bad work. We have to make a living too! Theres some great tans out there tannerys or shop tans. And all have had there ups" and down, thats a learning process. But when you post on here, about any company, it's just not on this post its spreads, Thats why its call the internet. Why dont you just ask some taxidermy in your area, who they think are the best. You should not use company names this is not a advertising site.............

chill out

This response submitted by Justin on 3/10/06 at 9:40 PM. ( ) 192.88.212.44

First of all I have said nothing bad about any company, I was simply asking people for their opinions! I thought that is what a message forum is for. I have never used any tannery and am trying to find one to use. I think you need to chill out and open your eyes, do a search for any tannery on here and then contact all those people who HAVE bad mouthed those companies. Then you can come back and lecture me about asking someone's opinion. Until then, get a grip and post your real name instead as posing as "the voice of all tanneries" I think what you posted was YOUR opinion, huh, funny that is what I did!

Its TAXIDERMIST

This response submitted by oldshaver on 3/10/06 at 9:56 PM. ( ) 68.221.48.29

Somebody is a little paranoid, or short on work. You should learn on your own skins, not somebody elses. If you hang a "open for business" sign, you should be past the learning stage, and be confident in your own abillitys. This site is used for advertising on a regular basis, in one form or another. Some are sly, and some are more direct. Wheres Dan? Im sure he has a suggestion on where to send your small game. His decades of Taxidermy experience can surely point you in thr right direction!

Justin

This response submitted by oldshaver on 3/10/06 at 9:58 PM. ( ) 68.221.48.29

My comments arent directed at you.

what this?

This response submitted by the voice of the tanneries on 3/11/06 at 8:30 AM. ( ) 4.131.84.4

No need to yell! (the voice of the tanneries), Say little grasshopper use the orange button and you will find the place to send your small game.

The only thing

This response submitted by Russell on 3/11/06 at 8:59 AM. ( life_like_taxidermy@yahoo.com ) 68.159.75.185

to do is try them for your self I have had good luck with them in the past and still use them for all swine that comes out of another country I am not USDA Approved so I do use them some.

Really?

This response submitted by TeddyS on 3/11/06 at 11:09 AM. ( ) 65.188.128.167

If you have "heard" mixed reviews...Then why are you asking now? You should take your "mixed reviews" and use that for your judgement call.

voice of the tanneries

This response submitted by oldshaver-Aubrey Young on 3/11/06 at 8:03 PM. ( oldshaver@yahoo.com ) 68.221.117.95

Grasshopper is kind of an insult isnt it? Maybe we should call you jackle, since you are always left with the lions, and the hyenas, leftovers. The intestines are usually the last to go, so that means you are having to eat, well you know.

Return to Tanning Category Menu