Great Price!

Submitted by george on 3/14/06 at 7:57 PM. ( ) 24.174.23.156

I can't believe this and thought it was worth a heads up. I just found out the tannery in texas Quality fur dressing has a new low price on their deer capes. I was getting the rest of my capes out of the freezer and ready to send somewhere and gave them a call. they are only $27. thats the lowest in the country that i know of. better get it while its hot guys.

Return to Tanning Category Menu

lonestar

This response submitted by john h on 3/14/06 at 8:45 PM. ( ) 205.188.116.69

is offering the same price / north carolina

quality

This response submitted by alan on 3/14/06 at 11:18 PM. ( ) 204.8.228.223

You pay for the quality your getting. Did you wonder why they would be so low?

Alan

This response submitted by David Patton on 3/15/06 at 11:14 AM. ( ) 12.2.142.7

I can answer that question if it applies to me. At Lonestar we have a low overhead with simple processes and that transfers to the taxidermist in low pricing structures.
Try us out and judge for yourself on the quality. You don't see a one page or two page ad in the taxidermy magazines and that saves us money which saves you money.
If you were wondering...

Look out for quality they are theifs!

This response submitted by Been butnt by Quality Fur Dressing! on 3/16/06 at 7:47 AM. ( ) 205.188.116.69

The cape may only be $27 But Fred (the owner) will burn your ass and nickel and dime you to death! $27 for the cape. Extra $10 because it is a northern deer (even if it is from Texas he makes that call), Plus an extra $10 because they say the cape is cut to long, plus and extra $7.50 for a case incision, Plus a $3 handling charge, then inflate the shipping by 200% to make some extra profit there too.

So you end up with about a $50 to $60 Tan on a deer cape.

SO be forewarned They have this reputation!

They have lost most of there customers because of this. They also have a habit of loosing hides! They lost 3 capes and a very nice bobcat of mine in one years time.

Never Never NEVER again will I ever Use this sorry ass tannery! ! ! ! ! !

PS FRED if you are reading this, You STILL NEED to send me the refund you have said you would three times, for the error in billing!

Return to Tanning Category Menu