Micro-Tan in Illinois Question

Submitted by chad on 3/29/06 at 10:33 AM. ( ) 65.170.158.50

Has anyone used Micro-Tan out of illinois recently? i searched the archives and found that back in 2004 people were not happy with there service but i cant find anything recent...have they gotten better? they are fairly close to me and would save me on shipping. Please post any info you may have..

thanks
Chad

Return to Tanning Category Menu

Dry tan coyotes

This response submitted by Jeff on 3/29/06 at 1:03 PM. ( napaamboy@insightbb.com ) 65.82.138.66

Chad, Sent them two coyotes for dry tan. I was pleased with they way they turned out. They have two more coyotes of mine that aren't done yet. What was nice for me is they took my frozen coyotes and did all the turning,salting,fleshing etc. That service alone let me concentrate on my deer mounts.(The coyotes were wall hangers) My customers were happy with the coyotes and I made a few bucks for really nothing more than skinning and shipping. As far as deer are concerned i can't help you there. Although, I am going to give them a try next year. Hope this helps...
Jeff

This response submitted by chad on 3/29/06 at 2:05 PM. ( ) 65.170.158.50

Jeff...where are you located? I see your an insightbb customer...I am as well so we might be close...you can email me at chadw@insightbb.com

Chad

Micro-Tan

This response submitted by md on 3/29/06 at 4:52 PM. ( ) 66.244.106.177

Sent them 5 bears came back full of big holes and not very well prepped.

Archives will tell you...

This response submitted by Jeff F. on 4/1/06 at 12:24 AM. ( NaturesTrophies@aol ) 152.163.101.6

I don't post much around her lately but I'll tell you...The Wildlife Gallery in Blanchard Mi. offers the same service you request and their quality is second to NONE. A little more in shipping but can you truly put a price on "quality" at it's highest level? If you can then tell me how much your last "replacement" cape was. Been there, done that! Peace. Jeff F.

Return to Tanning Category Menu