I want to buy a Fleshing Machine

Submitted by Ken on 4/7/06 at 8:16 AM. ( ) 67.81.90.118

I am getting into tanning and I want to buy a used fleshing machine, that is in good shape. for a beginner, but not a mini flesher. please call 732 591-1116 eastern time ask for Ken or Bill

Thank you.

Return to Tanning Category Menu

Ken, do yourself a favor. Buy one

This response submitted by George on 4/7/06 at 9:38 AM. ( georoof@aol.com ) 152.163.100.73

Have you noticed that you don't SEE any "good" fleshing machines on here for sale? There's a reason for that. Those of us who have them ain't getting rid of them. There's no such thing as a "good used" fleshing machine. Don't waste your money on low end models. If you decide you don't like it, you'll end up taking a 50% loss in selling it. For less than you'd pay for a laptop computer, you can have one of the best they make.

I bought a used one

This response submitted by Joey Arender on 4/7/06 at 12:47 PM. ( j32a@aol.com ) 64.12.116.73

But it came in a package deal. it works good for someone that never used one before. I don't think I would sell it because i wouldn't feel right doing so. the guy I got it from doesn't remember when he bought it or from where. Do like George says by a new one then you will know what you have. The one I have may even be home made. I can't locate photos or a description any where on the net about it.

as luck would have it,

This response submitted by Paul Thompson (Mr.T.) on 4/7/06 at 12:51 PM. ( imfishn@bignet.net ) 64.31.6.239

the UPS driver just dropped off my new Eager Beaver.
FOR SALE! one three season old Dakota Five fleshing machine, freshly factory rebuilt with new bearings, runs great, call me.
810-385-6889

Wegner's School of Taxidermyf

This response submitted by Ron on 4/7/06 at 6:03 PM. ( www.wiggy@ticon.net ) 69.95.160.104

check out quibek fleshing macheins talk to the owner and said they are comming out with a beginers modle soon thinking of installing theas in my school. any body els here of these new quibek macheins?

I have a Quebec Lite

This response submitted by Mike on 4/7/06 at 7:18 PM. ( ) 207.230.218.199

That I bought 5 years ago. I live in WI too, and the motor for it came from Marathon, WI. You can buy it,(the motor) at Fleet Farm cheaper than from Gerry at Quebec and won't have to pay to ship that heavy item. The machine works fine, I was told it rotates slower than others and is more forgiving?

there is absolutely nothing wrong

This response submitted by terryr on 4/9/06 at 1:28 AM. ( ) 12.207.33.102

with buying used equipemt - give me a break george

Return to Tanning Category Menu