Questions about the Auto Tanners

Submitted by john williams on 11/18/99. ( chillywillies@mosquitonet.com ) 207.149.167.75

I am thinking about buying an auto tanner. And wanted to hear from anyone who has used one. Have you had any problems with the unit?
Are you pleased with the end product?
I will be greatfull for any information?
Thanks to all

Return to Category Menu

Worth it !!

This response submitted by Barry Moyer on 11/18/99. ( gohuntn@yahoo.com ) 63.74.91.62

I bought an auto-tanner about 1 1/2 years ago. I have tanned over 200 deer and a few other things, without any problems. I am very happy with mine! Barry.

Same here.

This response submitted by John C on 11/18/99. ( ) 204.180.103.208

In spite of some post by others. I have had great success with my AUTO-TANNER. I have even ran freezer burned bobcat thru it. after about 6 hours the start softening well flesh and 2 more hours the look as goos as fresh tanned. Elk work out great too. It has saved many marginal capes that were close to ging back.

I will be trying it with EZ-100 soon just to see. John C

oily fur

This response submitted by Pacemakr on 11/20/99. ( jfwagner@hereintown.net ) 209.240.200.84

I love my tanner, except the tanning oil that comes with it leaves an oily film that's hard to wash. With foxes you need to de-grease them. I use the crystals only and soft tan after it's finished.

Return to Category Menu