Any training in Indiana?

Submitted by Chad on 2/15/06 at 6:19 PM. ( ) 64.24.197.88

I am wondering if there is a taxidermist that would be willing to train a student. in Indiana. I know that it is asking alot, but the least I can do is ask. I have the funding. As far as what I would like to learn is the cirriculum a school would teach. I go see a VR counselor in the morning. I am researching as much as I can.

Return to Taxidermy Training Category Menu

What are you wanting to learn?spend?

This response submitted by Todd B on 2/15/06 at 6:58 PM. ( ) 4.224.54.28

I know Joe Boggs teaches complete taxidermy classes, Cecil Baird teaches fish classes. I am qualified to teach fish. Alot I guess depends on what you want to pay and where you are located. I can get you phone numbers if you are interested. You also might think about attending the AIT convention March 3-5 at the Columbus Holiday Inn and Conference Center in Columbus, IN. There will be seminars and you can learn alot there. You can also meet alot of the Indiana taxidermists there. It is a good time and you will meet alot of nice people.

Todd B

How can I contact Joe?

This response submitted by Chad on 2/18/06 at 1:05 AM. ( ) 64.24.197.63

Thanks. I know Cecil and I know he is a great teacher. However we are too close as far as business's are concerned. I need to contact Joe as soon as possible.

Call Mike Brown

This response submitted by Tom Flowers on 2/21/06 at 12:05 PM. ( ) 152.163.101.14

He'll get ya all fixed up!

P.S.

This response submitted by Tom Flowers on 2/21/06 at 2:27 PM. ( ) 205.188.116.137

You really should take the walleye Mike mounted off your website as something you mounted. That's not very ethical and sitting beside the one you did mount makes it fairly obvious.

E-mail me

This response submitted by Elmer on 2/22/06 at 9:34 AM. ( Topstaxidermy@aol.com ) 64.12.116.7

If you are going to a veterans voc rehab program.

Return to Taxidermy Training Category Menu