John Griffith Taxidermy A++++++

Submitted by Steve Wheeler on 2/22/06 at 9:53 PM. ( sdw@bright.net ) 4.224.84.232

Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to put in a good word for John Griffith of Griffith Taxidermy in Stearns, Kentucky.I just completed a 5 day whitetail training course this past weekend. I came out of the course with lots of information on whitetail mounting plus 2 great looking deer mounts. John provides a great learning experience in a one on one setting. He has a great set-up there in a great location, with food and lodging just a couple minutes away. John will work with you on what You want to learn. I went in as a beginner and started from learning how to flesh clear through to the painting and finishing. If your thinking about learning taxidermy, give John a try, you'll be glad you did. Steve Wheeler

Return to Taxidermy Training Category Menu

John is a good man and a great teacher!

This response submitted by Rick Krane on 2/22/06 at 10:09 PM. ( rmkinc1@msn.com ) 70.20.55.28

Only good words will be spoken about John! I have never had the oppertunity to work with John as a intructor and a teacher my self I know John to be one of the best in the business!

Rick Krane
Anglers Artistry

Thanks Steve

This response submitted by John Griffith on 2/23/06 at 9:58 AM. ( jgriff@highland.net ) 204.116.12.175

Thanks Steve for those kind words and remarks. It's always a pleasure to work with a student like yourself who is so full of questions. I hope that we enlightend you somewhat here on how we go about doing things. Thanks again for the remarks.

Also, thanks goes out to Rick Krane who is always a gentleman and a very highly talented instructor in this business.

Thanks guys,

John Griffiht

I agree with Steve and Rich

This response submitted by Darren on 2/24/06 at 12:47 AM. ( DDanielson75@aol.com ) 64.12.116.13

I will have to agree, John is a great instructor and great person. Took a class last year and wow what a difference it made. I was tought the wrong way from a school, but John changed that in two days. John and his wife are the nicest couple you would ever meet. Anytime I need help, he is there. Thanks again John for your help.

Darren

Return to Taxidermy Training Category Menu