Why not do a better fish this year!

Submitted by Rick Krane on 3/4/06 at 12:50 AM. ( rmkinc1@msn.com ) 70.109.141.192

Learn the Art and profession of Fish Taxidermy from National Renowned Master Instructor/Judge/Master of Masters Champion Richard Krane. From the absolute beginner to advanced competitors, I will teach you to achieve the most realistically reliable results in the Art Fish work today.

In private one on one session, classes are offered from 1 day custom lessons to the most all-inclusive full 30-day complete course! You will learn the most advanced cutting edge techniques including; custom body carving, parts casting, realistic painting, and more in a stress free fun setting that takes the mystery and the difficulty of out fish taxidermy. In the past 16 years students have gone on to win every award imaginable including World/National and State Titles.

If learning to do better-quality work or earn more money with confidence is your goal allow me the opportunity to teach you the art of Fish Taxidermy! All my pride and commitment to your education will set you apart! Room/ board are available also guided fishing trips (seasonal). Call, write, or email rmkinc1@msn.com for additional information.

My best!
Rick Krane
Angler's Artistry (New England)
312 Chesterfield Road, Hinsdale, NH 03451 -- (603) 336-7296
Serving All of North America for 16 years of teaching good taxidermy!

Return to Taxidermy Training Category Menu

Return to Taxidermy Training Category Menu