Anyone Gone To A.R.T.?

Submitted by D. Cook on 3/5/06 at 6:51 AM. ( ) 153.26.176.34

I am new to taxidermy and am looking for a good school to attend. Are there any A.R.T. in Havre Mt graduates out there? What was your opinion on the school?

Return to Taxidermy Training Category Menu

ART

This response submitted by bill on 3/6/06 at 4:51 AM. ( ) 64.35.128.185

ART is the best school out there. Well worth the money i spent. Gave me the foundation needed to succed in the indusrty.

you should

This response submitted by bd on 3/6/06 at 9:10 AM. ( ) 207.200.116.199

email stefan savides, patrick rummans and others listed as instructors at the school and ask them if they teach there. know what they will say? never heard of the place!

Been there

This response submitted by Sal on 3/21/06 at 12:33 AM. ( ) 65.145.118.199

Actually We went to Patrick Rummans' house when he lived in Montana and we checked out his aviary. Steve was a cool guy and his whole family made a kid from NY feel at home in MT. I learned a lot there but when you get home you will learn so much more by making mistakes and fixing them on your own. I would say it is worth the investment if you have the drive to be your own boss and work late.
good luck with your choice
Sal

Good School, worth the money!

This response submitted by Allison Hocking on 4/2/06 at 12:51 AM. ( ) 66.81.170.246

Hey D. Cook,
I went to ART. I researched for a long time, and found the one I thought had the BEST instructors. You Know Mike Ross? He taught me fish. Danny Owens? The Master of birds? He taught us birds. Manny Chavez, Master Gamehead taxidermist taught us gameheads. I am honestly telling you I put myself so far ahead of the game by really paying attention in that school, and when I got home I started my business right away. If you have any other questions, or want me to send you pictures, email me. Good luck! :)

Awsome school

This response submitted by Rich on 4/7/06 at 12:58 PM. ( ) 206.174.12.239

I attended ART and was amazed at the things i was taught. Fish, Birds, GameHeads and Lifesize and Habitat. I Had the best instructors money could buy. Danny Owens Taught Birds, Steve Taught Fish and Shawn Dawson did lifesize and gameheads. all three in my opinion are the best instructors out there.

Return to Taxidermy Training Category Menu