Rhinehart school

Submitted by Jessica on 3/26/06 at 10:26 PM. ( horseelady_jessie@yahoo.com ) 207.231.119.27

Just wondering if any one has any opions on the Rhinehart School of taxidermy in southern Wisconsin? Thinking of going there but just wondering if any one has any opinions on it. Thanks!

Return to Taxidermy Training Category Menu

Taxidermy school

This response submitted by Don on 3/27/06 at 1:45 PM. ( dbhartman@mhtc.net ) 216.180.204.13

I attended the one week course on Whitetail deer mounting. I would highly recommend it. It is money in the bank for you and your customers.
Very thorough, detailed and personal. Instructors know the ropes and know how to "teach". If the deer course is any indication as to the rest of the quality of the rest of the curiculum, (birds, fish and small mamals), I would say go for it. The one I attended was Dan Rhineharts school in Edgerton Wisconsin and again would highly recommend it.

Jessica

This response submitted by Todd on 3/27/06 at 4:43 PM. ( sawtoothtaxidermy@netzero.net ) 64.136.27.227

I sent you an email. Feel free to call me at 208 720 0923

Jessica hi

This response submitted by Chad on 3/27/06 at 11:52 PM. ( ) 64.24.197.107

Are you anywhere near PA? I am going to attend Western PA school of TAxidermy this June. I am impressed so far with just a few conversations with director Marc Jordan. Give his school a look over. Just thought I would share with you my opinions. Good luck!

school

This response submitted by Mack on 3/30/06 at 7:30 AM. ( ) 66.244.106.177

Attenced two weeks at Dans school, Cant go wrong, GREAT PLACE!

school

This response submitted by jayson on 3/30/06 at 1:35 PM. ( ) 65.37.44.251

dan's school is a great place to go you will learn alot. Dan is very hands on you will learn real fast from him.

School

This response submitted by Adam on 3/31/06 at 6:30 AM. ( adam.ross@mndulu.ang.af.mil ) 153.29.48.71

I attended Dan's School a few falls ago and I loved it. He is great at teaching and if you don't understand something he will do it until you do understand and very easy to approach. I did the whole 6 week course and given the opportunity I will do his advanced classes in the future. If you have any other questions you can email me.

Taxidermy Schools

This response submitted by Allison Hocking on 4/2/06 at 12:37 AM. ( cowgrl571@hotmail.com ) 66.81.170.246

Jessica,
I went to the Academy of Realistic Taxidermy in Montana, and I loved it. I reaseared for months to figure out which school would give me the best bang for my buck, and this is and eight week course, taguht by FOUR World-Class instructors.
On top of the great training, The owners Steve and Kim are very nice people, and they made sure I was comfortable in a school filled with no other girls, just guys. I would really reccomend them, if you have any other questions or want pictures, e-mail me, and good luck with whatever you choose!

school

This response submitted by remington on 4/2/06 at 1:56 PM. ( ) 64.12.116.73

I went there a couple of years ago , I really enjoyed it,Dan is a good guy,but the instructer at the time was a joke. She did not use hide paste on a deer form and had an attitude with anyone from the south. I am sure dan has a qualified instructer now,check and see before enrolling.

Hey Remington

This response submitted by Todd on 4/3/06 at 12:26 AM. ( sawtooth Taxidermy ) 64.136.27.227

What was wrong with Enid? LOL

TODD

This response submitted by REMINGTON on 4/6/06 at 9:56 PM. ( ) 205.188.116.14

Just the two things, Hide paste being the worst.

deer head course @ rhinehart last week

This response submitted by brian on 4/8/06 at 8:41 PM. ( ) 71.115.62.4

just finished the 1 week deer head course last week and it was great! Very detailed instruction ( also gives you a dvd ) step by step instruction. dan's a great guy, and loves what he does. you can see it in his eyes when a deer comes together. with out a question...attend the class.

taxidermy schools

This response submitted by Barry on 4/30/06 at 11:19 PM. ( ) 12.37.227.77

I have tride the students that come from them most know very little All these schools are taught buy some one who can`t make it in taxidermy. I takes 22 months to do hair 6 weeks to be a taxidermist.

taxidermy schools

This response submitted by Barry on 4/30/06 at 11:21 PM. ( ) 12.37.227.77

I have tride the students that come from them most know very little All these schools are taught buy some one who can`t make it in taxidermy. I takes 22 months to do hair 6 weeks to be a taxidermist.

taxidermy schools

This response submitted by Barry on 4/30/06 at 11:22 PM. ( ) 12.37.227.77

Return to Taxidermy Training Category Menu