Griffith's Big Game Taxidermy School

Submitted by John Griffith on 5/22/06 at 7:33 AM. ( jgriff@highland.net ) 204.116.177.44

If you have ever thought about advancing your game head skills then you should consider one of the World's leading Big Game Taxidermy Schools.

John Griffith one of the World's best and leading Big Game Instructor's in the World will show you how to achieve that extra from your mounts. It's all about Quality so if you are having problems or trouble in your mounting techniques then it's time to give John a call and schedule a class Now. We offer a 2-day to 2-week class all depending on your skill level. We work with your schedule trying to make it easy for you to attend one of the Best Big Game Taxidermy School in the World.

Check out our website and you will get an immediate impression as to what's in store for you when you come to our Big Game Taxidermy School. Our former students make us so why not give the best a try.

www.griffithtaxidermy.com

Thanks,

Griffith's Taxidermy
John Griffith
Stearns, Ky
606-376-4380

Return to Taxidermy Training Category Menu

Great Stuff

This response submitted by Reg on 5/22/06 at 8:33 PM. ( ) 66.82.9.59

John's instruction is great stuff and really "hands on". I appreciate the videos, books, and other materials that have been put out there for beginners like me but nothing helps more than doing hands on with individual instruction. I am a beginner and what I learned with John in a couple of days would have taken me months or longer to figure out on my own for the basics and longer for the detailed info I learned. Classes are very reasonably priced. The class will pay for itself no problem with the valuable instruction and tips I learned. I am going back next week for finish class. Honestly, I probably would not have pursued doing taxidermy without taking this class. Kudos to John.

Return to Taxidermy Training Category Menu