Looking for 1 on 1 trainers in Northeast Wisconsin

Submitted by Tom on 1/17/06 at 11:21 PM. ( Tmackjr26@sbcglobal.net ) 70.224.192.13

Is there anyone from Northeast Wisconsin that gives 1 on 1 traing. Please let me know. Would like to learn this trade. Thanks

Return to Taxidermy Training Category Menu

Join WTA

This response submitted by Len on 1/18/06 at 11:38 PM. ( lengums@wi.rr.com ) 24.209.158.84

Hi Tom, I would advise joining the Wisconsin Taxidermists Assoc. where you can begin to start learning and have a lot of fun. We have our Convention and State Competitions Feb. 23-26th in Green Bay. It would be well worth it. If you have any questions, visit our website or e-mail me.

Thanks Len

This response submitted by Tom on 1/19/06 at 12:12 AM. ( Tmackjr26@sbcglobal.net ) 70.224.196.142

I just email Pat Wagner to see if he had any info. I live only about 5 minutes from him. Can you join with out being a taxidermist or is it pretty much open to anyone. Thanks again for the info.

Tom

This response submitted by Len on 1/19/06 at 7:31 PM. ( lengums@wi.rr.com ) 24.209.158.84

Hi Tom, Pat will be able to explain everything to you. You do not have to be a taxidermist to join and over 50% of the members are part-timers. I can guarantee you that you would not regret joining.It will help you get going in the right direction.Everybody is more than willing to share their info on taxidermy, plus the seminars during the comvention will almost overwhelm you the first time attending. You must be a member to attend the seminars. If you need any more info, just e-mail me.

Return to Taxidermy Training Category Menu