Fall and Winter Taxidermy Classes

Submitted by Nick on 7/6/06 at 4:43 PM. ( webmaster@saultaxidermy.com ) 72.240.41.81

We are taking reservations now for fall and winter taxidermy instuctional classes. We are located in NW Ohio and offer 1 on 1 instruction. Information can be viewed at www.saultaxidermy.com or by e-mail.

Return to Taxidermy Training Category Menu

just wondering

This response submitted by cb on 7/6/06 at 6:01 PM. ( ) 72.45.5.105

how can you want to charge and teach others when your work dosn't look that good to me. plus where do the people get the stuff you say they will mount?

Mystery Writer CB

This response submitted by Nick on 7/6/06 at 7:14 PM. ( webmaster@saultaxidermy.com ) 72.240.41.81

People sell capes and birds on this site all the time. That is where students get their specimans. As for the our work, I guess it must be good enough to fool the judges at competitions to take first in professional divisions. But if you have such superior work, then post your name, e-mail address and website. Until then I don't care about you opinion.

WOW!

This response submitted by cb on 7/7/06 at 10:25 AM. ( ) 72.45.5.105

you got a first. great! how can you even think of instructing others with just one ribbon? and to charge at that. I did not see the ribbon and mount plastered all over your website. winning a ribbon might give you the right to blow your horn but really, your work on your site is not what I would call good

Return to Taxidermy Training Category Menu