Advanced Taxidermy Training Center?

Submitted by 5basser on 8/3/06 at 11:34 AM. ( ) 74.32.21.44

Hi all,
I'm considering going to this school in Montana for a five week taxidermy course...have any of you gone there or know someone who has? Any input would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks

Return to Taxidermy Training Category Menu

Wegner' School of Taxidermy

This response submitted by Ron on 8/3/06 at 6:51 PM. ( www.wiggy@ticon.net ) 216.87.144.44

You should check out Wegner's School of Taxidermy in Wisconsin.I have several references you can contact. I can give you a great education in the field of taxidermy. My full course is 6 weeks. Turkey course is included in that 6 weeks. I will send you my catalog if you want. Call 608-868-4022

Good Choice.

This response submitted by Marty on 8/3/06 at 11:09 PM. ( marty@orion-the-hunter.com ) 64.126.136.110

I just took the 3-week mammal course at the Advanced Taxidermy Training Course and couldn't be more pleased. Steve Fundum has been teaching taxidermy for many years and it shows. Everyone in the class agreed that the quality of our work when we were done far exceeded our expectations. What is more important is we left knowing that we were capable of doing quality work on our own once we got home. If you have any questions you wantanswered feel free to e-mail a marty@orion-the-hunter.com or call me at 208-285-3608.

You won't be disappointed.

Marty Silva

Return to Taxidermy Training Category Menu