Taxidermy Training in New England

Submitted by Rick Krane on 8/20/06 at 10:15 AM. ( rmkinc1@msn.com ) 71.255.145.220

Hi ALL!

Hope the summer has been great so far and lots of good times have been had for one and all! I don't like to post my school here more than once per month but we have had a recent cancellation for the end of September / beginning of October so if you are interested in learning fish taxidermy or fish reproduction painting let us show you just how much better your work can be!

Just an FYI

2 more Weekend Workshop will be added for September and October for hands on fish repro painting workshop. # Participants per workshop. Cold and warm water fish will be covered. The workshop will include eye setting, pre-painting and complete painting. Lunch is include so if you are interested drop a line or give a call and let us know if you're interested. Again there will be only 3 participants per class so if you are interested call or write soon. Dates are 9-16/9-17 and 9-30/10-1. October class dates are being set.

Bill Yox will also be coming back out this fall for another great whitetail workshop! This time when Bill comes out we will also have only 3 participants per class for the best hands on experience you can have!

My Best!

Rick Krane
Anglers Artistry!
312 Chesterfield Rd
Hinsdale NH 03451
603-336-7296

Return to Taxidermy Training Category Menu

Fish workshops

This response submitted by Bill from Michigan on 8/21/06 at 10:10 AM. ( ) 207.241.138.194

If any one is serious about learning fish taxidermy you can't go wrong with Rick Krane at Anglers Artistry. I was up there for ten days and the knowledge this man has is unreal.Thanks agin Rick for all your help. BILL

Fish workshops

This response submitted by Bill from Michigan on 8/21/06 at 10:10 AM. ( ) 207.241.138.194

If any one is serious about learning fish taxidermy you can't go wrong with Rick Krane at Anglers Artistry. I was up there for ten days and the knowledge this man has is unreal.Thanks again Rick for all your help. BILL

Return to Taxidermy Training Category Menu