Chris Barnhardt passing
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 14, 2019, 04:54:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1794012 Posts in 224167 Topics by 49577 Members
Latest Member: SaraJean
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  General Discussions  |  The Taxidermy Industry  |  Topic: Chris Barnhardt passing « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 Print
Author Topic: Chris Barnhardt passing  (Read 16999 times)
Rickey logan
Platinum Member

Email
« on: January 22, 2013, 05:28:34 PM »

Chris died today at his home, no more details yet, lets pray for his family.....Chris will really be missed by all who knew him........Rick
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 02:56:03 PM by Rickey logan » Logged
tim martin
Silver Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 05:31:24 PM »

He was an awesome taxidermist and a great guy!! Prayers sent!!
v.fleming
Silver Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 05:34:48 PM »

It has been a rough day with the passing of Chris. I have know him for over 20 years and lived about five miles from him for 10 of those years. I remember when he first got started in taxidermy and that is when we became friends. I will miss him very much and will continue to pray for his family.
Rick Carter
Forum Moderator

Email
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2013, 05:36:39 PM »

Chris was a loyal friend and an awesome artist. Sad news indeed.

scandler
Silver Member

Email
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2013, 05:38:52 PM »

great man all the way around. the taxidermy industry lost a good one today. praying for the family and all the north Carolina boys that where close to him.
Kim Owens
Gold Member

Are we there yet?

Email
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2013, 05:51:53 PM »

This is shocking news to say the least.  May God's blessing be on his family and the many friends he has in this industry.  He was truly a gifted artist and just one heck of a nice guy.  It's been tough to be a taxidermist as of late, we have lost some really good friends.  One thing for sure- today he won the big one.  To be in heaven with our heavenly Father is about as good as it gets.  RIP my friend.

Life is tough...it's even tougher if you're stupid.
B Jones
Platinum Member

Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

Email
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2013, 05:59:34 PM »

I don't know what to say, thoughts are with his family.

Strive to do your best, you have only yourself to disappoint.
Billy Robertson
Platinum Member

WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2013, 06:01:29 PM »

My heart has been heavy today with this news. Chris was an outstanding individual and so very talented. My prayers and thoughts to his family. He has so many friends and will be missed tremendously.

Rest in Peace my friend.

Billy
www.lonewolftaxidermy.com
Michelle B
Platinum Member

Email
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2013, 06:11:12 PM »

:( this has been truely a horrible day! I only knew Chris for 6 or 7 years but he was a wonderful person, awesome artist, and I considered him a great friend. I think anyone Chris came in contact w/ he treated like a friend. He was always willing to help anyone w/ taxidermy questions or anything else for that matter. I had the pleasure of writing for Chris as he judged at a couple different shows and I learned so much from him by doing that and thru great conversations. I've been praying and will continue to pray for Chris' wife and family. Chris will truely be missed!!

"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything that comes their way!"
rodlrock
Platinum Member

Mold Maker HQ Taxidermy Supply.

WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2013, 06:16:24 PM »

May Chris Rest in Peace I'll miss seeing him at the shows and HQ

Mold Maker since 1983,Ceramic plaster and polyurethane block,case,production molds, Glass molds,Silicone molds  for polyurethane foam  and polyester resin casting,,Wax molds.Fiberglass gelcoat molds for foam casting ,silicone spin casting molds and latex mold for plaster castings.Hobby photography
Marty Dupertuis
Platinum Member

WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2013, 06:19:45 PM »

This is just horrible news.  I am proud to have called Chris my friend.  He did so much to help me and was just one of the nicest people I ever met.  I am so blessed to have spent time with him as so many others were.  This is just terrible news...
michael p.
Platinum Member

Getting better with age :)

Email
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2013, 06:23:42 PM »

I'll miss my ol'buddy.

RIP my friend.

Spent my whole life lookin' back
 Not lookin' ahead to see
 Trying to keep my feet on track
 Doin' what was expected of me
 Kick my shoes off so they can't trace me
 Leave no forwarding address
 Before they all drive me crazy
 And I leave 'em all in a bloody mess
C.C.
Bill Yox
Forum Moderator

Email
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2013, 06:25:44 PM »

Wow this just stuns me... My thoughts are certainly with his family at this time...
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 06:44:26 PM by Bill Yox » Logged
antlerman
Platinum Member

NTA Life Member #0118

Email
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2013, 06:34:21 PM »

I never got to meet Chris, but I'm very aware of his work. Talented Artist for sure. My sympathy to all of you who knew and called him a friend. My prayers are with his family. Sad news.
Rick Krane
Platinum Member

Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

WWW Email
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2013, 06:36:05 PM »

Im blown away with such sadness for such a kind man and his family. My deepest sympathy and sorrow goes out to Chriss family and other friends.  To think we were all together just 3 weeks ago unbelievable. My Prayers will continue for some time to reflect on his life and for his family. Such a truly kind man a real human being in the true sense of the word. No truer statement could be made that anyone who ever meet Chris their life was welcomed honestly and genuinely made to feel like a friend! God bless you Chris and God speed to your family during this time. Im just rambling as I feel so deeply sad as his life was so wonderful as he treated so many to make their life feel his kindness and humble nature. Chris was a inspiration to me and a respected artist in all sense of the word!

Sincerely

Rick Krane

Join us for Anglers Artistry's Big Announcement! Click the Banner for more information:

http://anglersartistry.com
Please like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Rick.Krane.Anglers.Artistry
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  General Discussions  |  The Taxidermy Industry  |  Topic: Chris Barnhardt passing « previous next »
Jump to: