Clifford M. Beaver of Compton AR passed away
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2019, 02:01:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1794012 Posts in 224167 Topics by 49577 Members
Latest Member: SaraJean
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  General Discussions  |  The Taxidermy Industry  |  Topic: Clifford M. Beaver of Compton AR passed away « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Clifford M. Beaver of Compton AR passed away  (Read 1767 times)
John C
Platinum Member

Email
« on: August 03, 2015, 10:26:34 PM »

http://harrisondaily.com/obituaries/clifford-milburn-beaver/article_5b16e932-3a24-11e5-8f9d-fb8013ad4168.html?mode=jqm

Clifford had been ill for some time with a rare leukemia. But like Clifford was, just a couple weeks ago, I ask him how he was doing. He said fine getting better all the time.
He fought it to the end.

Rest in Peace old friend

20% Share holder Advanced Marine Performance, LLC, Hydro hull design engineer Vexus Boats.
shane d

Email
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2015, 08:25:27 PM »

Clifford Beaver  or as his friends knew him as( ugly)..lol was a honest up right person who was always doing something to make his friends laugh.we are going to miss you but I know now your having a great time with Brian. Our prayers are with the family.

Huggs
Bronze Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2015, 11:15:34 PM »

We will miss seeing Cliff at the Arkansas Show as well as Southern Regionals. Glad he won the Brian Harness Award this last year. What a way to finish his last competition by winning the award made after his best friend. You and Brian will always be remembered.
marshell-with-an-e
Silver Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2015, 11:49:54 AM »

I was saddened by the news of Clifford's passing, but happy to share with those who are Christians, that Clifford was a follower of Jesus Christ.
Clifford was a competitor, soft spoken individual, he was talented and won several awards over the years.
Clifford will be missed by those who knew him, I am thankful that our paths crossed along time ago.

Marshell Pinchback
Vicki Chritton-Myers
Platinum Member

WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2015, 02:10:20 PM »

Prayers sent to all whose lives he touched.

EMT: Trained To SAVE Your Butt, Not KISS It!

Life isn't measured by the breaths you take, but rather by the moments that take your breath away!

Look for HYDROStylz Hydrographics and Myers' Ark Taxidermy on Facebook! Go to Photos, then Albums.
dmac1175
Gold Member

Email
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2015, 12:18:16 PM »

I also was saddened by the news. I was at the Arkansas show in February and got to know him some. He gave me some great Krowtan pointers. It was good to see him win Brian Harness award with his bobcat.
Pages: [1] Print 
Taxidermy.Net Forum  |  General Discussions  |  The Taxidermy Industry  |  Topic: Clifford M. Beaver of Compton AR passed away « previous next »
Jump to: