Separate names with a comma.
once ggain this skunk was sold, after several emails back and forth, deal made, ck in the mail. then no $ ever shows up. very frustrating. fully...
see my ads on the for sale forum for skulls and multiple species fur bearers
have one wolf weiner bone. pm me if interested
PM me if interested
raccoon shoulder capes , 6 for $100
also found another grey fox in the freezer,plus plenty coyotes coon, etc
see my ad on the for sale forum. have plenty. bob
killed with a syringe, zero damage. long wide white stripes and white spots on the sides and belly. adult male, glands surgically removed....
plenty of all above still for sale
zero damage, frozen whole, accurate true weight on a scale. $40 picked up or $65 shipped. PM if interested.
as of today this is what I have, ~100 coyote, 1 skunk, 6 squirrels, 1 badger, 12 coon.
1 super jumbo skinned for life size. $65 picked up $90 shipped
plenty. see my ad on for sale forum, maybe page 2 or 3
99% of buyers and sellers on this site are great. including yourself too. it is the other 1 % that irritates a person.
mike is great. as are all the others you have been dealing with.
let me do a little investigating and see what I can get for you. a buddy raises them.