1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Thats not a trashfish

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Perk, Aug 12, 2008.

1. Perk

Perk Deuce, My grouse dog

Thats not a trashfish but the guy holding him is. :)

Terry, Thanks for going fishing with us. I'll go fishing with you, Nick, or Joe anytime. I expect to see that laker at the Wisconsin show next Febuary.

[​IMG]

2. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

Tim, That was nothing less than AWSOME! Terry and I could quit talking about it and planning on doing that trip again next year. Thanks again for the invite. You guys from Wisconsin aren't as bad as Terry said.

Joe

3. Mike B.

Mike B. New Member

I have heard rumors that the fishing was a little better on the Mi. side of the boat.

4. Perk

Perk Deuce, My grouse dog

You should know better than to listen to rumors. :)

5. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

The front of the boat was using the Wisconsin technique. They said it was to get the fish to come in sideways for a better fight. Terry called it snagging.

6. Trashfish

Trashfish It's not easy being me!!

Wildside Joe,
    Thats not nice picking on my Buddy's from Wisc. Perk Thanks for the invite again, I believe it was one of the best days of Fishing I ever had. Wow did I get some great reference for us ;D . Here is some better Pictures for everyone to enjoy.

7. Trashfish

A WILDSIDE FISH

8. Trashfish

A Mike Orthober Trophy !

9. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

I will say I liked their way better than your "Long Distance Release" method. But they don't get tangled in the net that way.

Trashfish that is one UGLY fish.

10. WOW looks like a great time, I did not even recognize Mike, he looks like a fishhead nerd with those glasses, lol sorry Mike, and Wildside looks like a sissy all bundled up holding that minnow, and Trashfish could at least look excited about that fish. LOL All in all I think Duncan did a great job, but maybe next time Duncan you can get them where the big fish are. rw