1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

I need EVERY ONE of you beginners help ASAP!!

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by michael p., Aug 15, 2008.

1. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

O.K. guys and girls....if you want something you have to ask for it, so I need EVERY ONE of you to do some asking.

As most of you may or may not know there is a certain greedy individual on here who has won several prestigious awards because of his hog. I say greedy because he was told by the best what to do & now hoards all the info for himself.

So this is what I need you top do, click the Link below & tell him...."WE WANT A HOG MOUNTING TUTORIAL PIG BOY!!!" He's gonna come on here shortly & say "i'll do it, just leave me alone!" Well, he's also a professional liar!! Don't buy that line of crap he will feed you!! P.M. him 20-30 times each day, DO NOT REST UNTIL IT'S DONE!!

You know I got all you beginners back, so yall get mine on this one.

Here's the link, http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=14 click it now and scream at him "WE WANT A HOG MOUNTING TUTORIAL PIG BOY!!!"

Do it now for the good of Taxidermy :)

2. Uncle Harley

Uncle Harley New Member

LOL not this again ;D

3. Xiahou

Xiahou Rocky 6/1/05 - 6/5/08

pm sent :D

4. Stans head is getting bigger and bigger.

5. EJ

EJ Proud Member of: Unaffiliated, Free Agent

People, Don't do it!

Unless you want to see a D/p Head!

6. michael p.

I told you he is a greedy &*^()^ All those hours Chris Barnhardt spent working on that hog teaching you & you won't share the fortune.

That does it newbies!! Send this scum bag a minimun of 10 P.M.'s RIGHT NOW!!

Demand he share the knowledge!!

7. I think that is a threat.

8. EJ

Nope!...It's a Promise! ;)

9. EJ, Im on the phone right now with your supervisor.

10. EJ

He'll be back in 2 weeks! ;D

11. michael p.

Promises-shomises....I got thick skin hillbilly....I don't sit in bars & cry when my friends pick on me!

He was talking about Debbie!!! :D

12. EJ, every time I click on Users Online you are reading messages. You must have lots of friends.

13. ChipD.

ChipD. New Member

Come on EJ form one NC buddy to another, come on show me, I won't tell anybody ;) :D :D ;D ;D ;D ::) :-[

14. EJ

OK! You beat me down Guy's! ...You win! ...You want to know my Big Pig Secrets?... Here goes!... Ready?...Order you a copy of Boar mounting A-Z and watch it over and over again!... Then order everything Rick Carter says to order and You too can mount a pig like mine! ;) Sorry Guys but That's all my secrets!

Now stop with the PM's! :mad:

15. Mr.T

Mr.T New Member

Don't do it EJ, You did your homework fair and square, don't sell out.

16. EJ, you are just like those superstar athletes. When you make it to the top, you forget about all the little guys and where you came from. SHAME ON YOU!!! Are you gonna charge us for those autograph photos or do we get one for free.

17. ChipD.

ChipD. New Member

Hey Michael, I didn't even PM EJ and he is still withholding. I just knew the old NC Buddy thing would work ;D ;)

18. You know how fame affects people.

19. ChipD.

ChipD. New Member

Yeah, the old EJ would have gone to great lengths to post an in depth and informative tutorial that would have been of great benefit to his fellow (brother and sister) taxidermist not to mention the respect and admiration of the newbies.
    But sad to say we have lost a good man and a master of this profession to a insensitive STAR. :'( :'( :'( :'(

20. ChipD.

ChipD. New Member

Ok it's been over an hour since EJ has posted a reply. I bet he is working hard typing and taking photos for the TUTORIAL he's gonna post. ::)