1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Pennsylvania State Taxidermy & Wildlife Art Championships 2009

Discussion in 'Convention Information' started by Ken Edwards, Aug 21, 2008.

1. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Re: PA SHOW - DETAILS

Come Friday & you can bunk in the same bed with Dave Houser

2. Re: PA SHOW - DETAILS

I live just outside of the sweetest place on earth.................Hershey. If Michael can make the drive from Texas.....I think I can handle a 3 hr trip to the show........but if I make it, meeting MP is on the top of my list!!!! Who is Dave Houser???

3. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

this is Dave Houser :)

[​IMG]

If you want to see more you'll have to ask Ken's permission ;) I've been banned enough lately

4. RDA

RDA Active Member

and paleeeeze dont ask...... :-X :D

5. Re: PA SHOW - DETAILS

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH..........NO....NO....NO....NO.....NO....NO THANK YOU.............I'm sorry I asked............!!!!!!!!

6. brandi

brandi New Member

PA

i am going, thanks for telling me about it michael p.

7. jsbirds

jsbirds I think I can, I think I can...

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(WHYYYY!!!!!

8. Brian Claar

Brian Claar New Member

I knew that pic would show itself up again! :D LMAO I was hanging out with Dave this weekend he is as crazy as ever.

Hey Rick Carter, why isn't WASCO on this list of suppliers? You would do really well at the show. I always have to buy my polytranspar paints from other suppliers.

9. Re: PA SHOW - DETAILS

I was told they were thinking about it!1 Hope they go, they are a great bunch!!

10. Re: PA SHOW - DETAILS

Anyone that goes to the PA show will not be disappointed! I've been a life member of PA and been involved helping at the show for several years now and I've made some life-long friends from meeting and getting to know them at the show. If you've never been to our show, you'll be amazed. It will spoil you for other shows. :)

Anyone coming that I don't know, please introduce yourself at the registration desk, that's where I'll be. ;D

11. Nina Lukaszewicz

Nina Lukaszewicz Outdoor Dreams Taxidermy

Has anyone else held out on starting their competition pieces? It seems I procrastinate every year. I haven't even picked a deer to mount yet. As for my wildlife art drawing, the idea is in my head, but I haven't put pencil to paper yet...
    Today I am starting the fundraiser drawing for the PTA's auction....

12. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Barker's Taxidermy

Sorry to inform you michael p. me and the wife can't make it this year. We both have to work at our other jobs. You will have to have Miranda do all the dancing this year in the bar.

13. Brian Claar

Brian Claar New Member

I started a couple of pieces over 2 month ago. 1 completed and a few more to finish yet.

I can't wait to see it Nina. Post a pic on here so we can stir some interest.

14. Re: PA SHOW - DETAILS

Nina sweetie, you aren't the only one. I have to do a carcuss cast to do mine yet. Hope I get it done, I do the same thing and put it off til the last minute every year too !! :-\

15. Re: PA SHOW - DETAILS

hey Michelle, Richard Christoforo and I will be arriving wednesday afternoon, so your on the babysitting clock starting at 4;00 LOL LOL

16. Whitetailart

Whitetailart New Member

Started mine not done yet.
    Never fails as every time I work on it something happens and it puts me further behind.

17. Re: PA SHOW - DETAILS

AUH c'mon Tommy, give me alittle time to settle in on Wed. before babysitting duty starts! :-\ :D

18. Re: PA SHOW - DETAILS

Michelle, you would have lots of time if you stayed out of the bar LOL Oh yeah P.S. Can you pick us up a crate of ping-pong balls LOL

19. Re: PA SHOW - DETAILS

I am putting mine together this week.Nina you still have time.

20. pberry

pberry Member

i am coming from N.C. This will be my my 1st. trip to PA, I will be bringing 2 whitetails for the pro. division, can't wait !!!