1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

NTA at Reno

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Dave York, Dec 13, 2006.

1. Dave York

Dave York Guest

I just joined the NTA and have a couple of questions. Are the seminars at the NTA show open to all members? Is there a charge for them and if there is how much are they?...Thanks

2. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Dave, any member attending the convention is required to pay a registration fee. This registration entitles the person (and his immediate family) to participate in ANY seminar we have going on. It also entitles the member to go into the suppliers area and take advantage of many of the show discounts as well as reviewing the new products on the market. If you are there on Friday night, you can bid on a myriad of items that have been donated to the NTA by the suppliers. This is a great place to find a deal on many items. You can register for a single day or the entire convention. If you'd like to attend the awards banquet, there is a nominal fee for the meal charged. Our next convention is in Louisville, Kentucky with subsequent conventions in Lubbock Texas and Huntsville Alabama.

By the "Reno" posting, however, I think you may have confused the NTA with the World Show. The World Show is a private business operation, but they, too, charge a registration fee that includes the seminars for free.

3. Dave York

Dave York Guest

I guess I was confused[according to my wife that's normal] between the two. Since I live about an hour away from Reno I thought I should go and get some learnin[again, according to my wife that may not be possible]. Do you have any idea of the cost to get in daily?

4. EJ

EJ Proud Member of: Unaffiliated, Free Agent

Hey Dave,
    Go to the WTC link up at the top of the page. You'll find all the info. on the World show in Reno.

5. Dave York

Dave York Guest

got it Thanks