1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Who has the best repro sail fish?

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Rich, Sep 1, 2008.

1. I have to do a 102"er and a 95"er, for all you guys that do these alot, who has the best repros.

2. You lucky dog!!!!! I've been dying to do a sail for a while now but haven't had the chance yet. I would definatley use a New Wave if it were me. I've used their Mahi's and Stripers and I love em. Good luck and please post some pics.

3. RDA

RDA Well-Known Member

absolutly New Wave- Doing one now, and have done many from them in the past good repros!

4. FishArt

FishArt Well-Known Member

New Wave, hands down. And if you really want to impress your customer, spend the extra $75 bucks and get the mouth insert...

5. den007

den007 Active Member

Just funnin'............zzfish.com LOL

6. For the prices at zzfish.com, I would be worried about the quality of the repro.

7. Thanks guys, New wave it is then..... and i just got my new catalog from them to boot....lol

8. I just ordered my to sail fish from new wave on friday and i have to tell you that they are some of the nicest people to talk with on the phone, i was having a hard time with the cost of shiping to alaska and they worked there magic for me and came through, i really appreciate it and will be doing alot more business with them very soon. Thank you very much.

Rich H.