1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

MISSING: Poster Child

Discussion in 'Tanning' started by Glen Conley, Dec 14, 2006.

1. Glen Conley

Glen Conley KARMA GOOSE R.I.P. 2006-2006

We have an Amber Alert for a missing Poster Child.

This Poster Child was to have appeared in the Who's Who thread weeks ago, and still hasn't shown up.

The International Brotherhood of Bucket Tanners and Photo Choppers have been anxiously awaiting the appearance of the Commercial Tanneries' Poster Child.

Answers to the name of oldshaver, and may not be wearing a collar. If found, DO NOT try to restrain without protective equipment such as a plywood shield, but notify the International Brotherhood of Bucket Tanners and Photo Choppers of the where abouts. Crayons are sharpened and waiting.

This concludes this emergency broadcast.

2. oldshaver

oldshaver Guest

Thanks Glen. I take that title, and wear it proudly. Im getting lazy, and too tired to argue . Illl bet you aint seen buckets as big as mine!

3. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

I've often wondered why a cat would swat at a ball of yarn endlessly, a bird would fight with a mirror, and a monkey would set and pick fleas on himself and any other monkey who'd come by. To add to that, I've always said that taxidermists had to be the dumbest business people in the world.

All of that has come full circle with Jon Stanley's Who's Who in Taxidermy. What was intended in a serious tone has been kept running for a couple months now by monkeys picking fleas. It really doesn't take much to entertain some taxidermists.

4. oldshaver

oldshaver Guest

I like being a mystery man, that way, all the folks I make mad, cant put a face with who they are getting mad at when I go to shows. LOL

5. oldterryr

oldterryr Terry's in Heaven with no worries at all.

have you seen the tirty pointer