1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Any Closed-Mouth Bass Repoductions out there?

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by 22Fathoms, Sep 11, 2006.

1. 22Fathoms

22Fathoms Member

Utah
    I cannot find any closed mouth LM Bass repros anywhere. Does anyone know where to find any good ones? Thanks a bunch

2. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

You're not going to find any. The suppliers don't have enough demand to make such a production worthwhile. You're going to have to cut that bottom jaw off and reposition it to get what you're looking for.

3. kbauman

kbauman Active Member

OK
    Try Bev Enke at Fish Creations in Emory, TX. She has some really nice closed mouth blanks. Look under taxidermists with webpages on the homepage and search Texas. Good Luck.

4. Have you tried Star*fish reproductions, they're under the suppliers list under fish blanks. You can call and get a catalog and they have the closed mouth largemouth in a bunch of different styles. Let me know if you find what your looking for. Josh

5. Bill

Bill Guest

Archie Phillips has them.

6. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

I wasn't reading the post right. Sorry.

7. Mark V.

Mark V. Chinook Salmon replica

I thought Arp had some closed mouth replica bass but I could bhe wrong, Mark V.

8. 22Fathoms

22Fathoms Member

Utah
    Shanks

9. Call New Wave, they have the nicest repros around. Hands down! I know they have a few real nice LMB w/ closed mouths.